Radeon 8500 Beta Drivers and TV out.

For some reason when I use TV out the highest resolution I can achive is 512x384 for the TV.

When I installed the new Beta XP 6032 drivers the TV and the Monitor were the same 1024x768 when I rebooted, the TV resolution stays at 512x384 and I can change it.

Need some help, as I dont know what I'm doing wrong.
    I just want to get back to the 1024x768 res on my TV.

Thanks in avance.

As far as i can tell, the 6032 drivers are from Powercooler or one of the other third party ATI card manufactures, you might want to stick with the beta set from the ATI web site.
    I think with the inclusion of ATI partners, we will see a lot more drivers, not necessarily "built by ati" but "powered by ati" so to speak, and users should consider this before doing the driver upgrade routine.

I think I figured it out.

I changed Drivers with no Luck, but the ones I did change to the 6022 Look alot better and give me Higher Benchmark scores.

What I did find out is that when I set the refresh rate to 60Hz my TV out is in full screen to 640x480 or 800x600 even 1024x768 but only at 60Hz.
    If I try any thing above 60Hz the TV goes to 512x384 and not in full screen.

I guess for me it is a problem since I use "ATI Refresh Rate Fix" so at all times my refresh rate is 100 or whatever I set it too. With out this Refresh Rate Fix I can set windows to 100Hz but in games is goes back to 60Hz. All because XP is broken like that.
    So this fix lets me have my refresh rate set to 100Hz all the time.

I would like to have my Monitor @ a Higher refresh rate and the TV out still funtion normaly.
    Maybe I'm asking to much..