Page 2347 of 2347 FirstFirst ... 1347184722472297233723432344234523462347
Results 35,191 to 35,205 of 35205

Thread: ~Namek's Place~

Re: ~Namek's Place~

I have big news in my life, but a picture is better than words, so I'll just leave this here...

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Sweet deal, Fan! I, uh, ASSUME that she said yes...

Ah ya took the plunge. lol. congratulations you two.
    ...Does anybody else feel like Congress simply bailed themselves out? Isn't that what they really mean by a bailout?

Amazing, best of luck pac!

Oh man this place still exists. That's amazing. Also, several months late...Congrats Pacmanfan!

A few cobwebs but yep, still here!!
    Proud convert to an Apple MacBook Pro!

My Beloved Headphone Rig: Is no more. Started loving speakers so no mo' headphones.

My Speaker Rig: Dual 505-2 Turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Red cart OR Resolution Audio Opus CD Player OR Mac Mini into a Emotiva XDA-1 DAC -> NAD 1600 Preamp -> 1976 Pioneer M-22 Class A Amp -> Tekton Lore Speakers

This place is musty again. *wipes off counter and dusts tables*

A little Febreze here, a spilled beer there... it'll smell Bar Fresh in no time!

Been busy at work the last few years... as the economy has sucked in general, I've been very grateful. 70 hour weeks, OTOH, can be a real mind breaker. Set me up with a nice Ale, bartender... I need to level out some of the damage done to my brain!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff n Stuff View Post
    A little Febreze here, a spilled beer there... it'll smell Bar Fresh in no time!

Been busy at work the last few years... as the economy has sucked in general, I've been very grateful. 70 hour weeks, OTOH, can be a real mind breaker. Set me up with a nice Ale, bartender... I need to level out some of the damage done to my brain!
    LOL I havn't changed my work much, but I picked up a side line, and yeah LOL I looked in here after getting a note for a reply to a zombie thread and though "I need to get some Lysol after this place!" LOL And you changed your name on your IM didn't you??? :P It's coming up as a 'real' name now instead of "Namek."

*I* have an Internet friend sending me a Christmas fruit cake that completely drowned in brandy
    ------------------------------------------------

It's ironic that this is the dead thread that rose up today... I was just working on a sound system. One of the amps is not working... not sure if it's an internal fuse or what... Here's what I'm working with: Crest Audio Vs1500 I had six in a stack; one on PA, one on sub duty, and then one each for ribbons or mids, front and back of the room. For now I just disabled both back systems, at least until I find out what's wrong with that baby. I'm not ready to give up on it yet!

1000 watts @ 2 Ohms holy crap! Those things are like the old BGWs from the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff n Stuff View Post

Same about work. It's been pretty hectic.

I actually found my way back here looking for a hybrid hard drive with TLER/ERC/etc. Seemingly none exist :\

And one Ale and a side of Febreze coming up!

I don't think I changed my name on IM, but something probably changed it for me? Trillian does that sometimes *sigh*

As for that soun system... jeez! is all I have to say.

I'm perfectly happy with my puny little M-audio's here in the office and some low-mid range klipsch for the living room.

That's what I use is Trillian. And my NHT Pro 5.1 on the computer is more convenient than the Martin Logan's on a Carver and a Bryston

Wow. Well over a year since I've been in here. Swapped out the NAD preamp for an Emotiva USP-1. And I've gotten back into headphones with a very modest system. Schiit Audio Magni/Modi DAC/Amp pair, Alessandro MS2 cans and just ordered a pair of Sennheiser HD600's. That is all fed from a MacBook Air running Audirvana Plus with a mix of regular CD rips and some 24/96 and 24/192 downloads.

Glad to see someone still checks in here from time to time. So I'll cue some music and raise a glass in toast to Namek's Place.
    Proud convert to an Apple MacBook Pro!

My Beloved Headphone Rig: Is no more. Started loving speakers so no mo' headphones.

My Speaker Rig: Dual 505-2 Turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Red cart OR Resolution Audio Opus CD Player OR Mac Mini into a Emotiva XDA-1 DAC -> NAD 1600 Preamp -> 1976 Pioneer M-22 Class A Amp -> Tekton Lore Speakers