Page 105 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 35218

Thread: ~Namek's Place~

I like those two, no problems fixing the refresh rate

Evening all. Just cruising thru the shaving stuff etc....trying to catch up. Set up a few bottles barkeep. Music?...dont care. Conversation positive. Food?...Veal Marsala? I could go for that. JimZ.

Originally posted by jimzinsocal
    Evening all. Just cruising thru the shaving stuff etc....trying to catch up. Set up a few bottles barkeep. Music?...dont care. Conversation positive. Food?...Veal Marsala? I could go for that. JimZ.
    Aye jim...Agreed...I'll set out a few bottles of White Zin..someone got into my stash the other day...and managed to steal the video so I couldn't catch them..oh well...Food....Man..I'll get the chef (the new one...hired him yesterday)...to get on that for you JimZ..I'm doing some calculus h/w...so I'll be on and off...

Namek

Originally posted by jimzinsocal
    Hey JimZ.
    You taking care of your self?
    Following doctors orders?
    Just put on some Jimmy Thackery.
    Ever hear of this guy?
    Excellent guitar player.
    East coast dude.
    Used to play w/The Nighthawks.
    Blues based.
    Rock and Roll.
    Gonna put together a best of.
    Interested?
    I'll burn you a copy.
    Your an inspiration.
    Playing accoustic again.
    Helps my chops on electric.
    GD
    It's All About Having Fun ..... Isn't It?

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | AMD FX8350 Black Edition | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair XMS3 16GB DDR3
    XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB DDR5 | Acer G246HL 24" WideScreen
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB (Storage) | Samsung SH-S224 DVD Burner
    HT|Omega Claro | Technics SL-1210 MKll ~ Stanton 681EEE MKlll
    Esoteric Sounds Rek-O-Kut Professional Phono Preamp MKII
    Klipsch Pro Media v4.1 | Sennheiser HD 580 Precision ~ Sennheiser PC165 (Mic/Headset)
    Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B w/ Enermax NAXN 82+ 750W
    Win7 x64

Originally posted by Namek
    Here's your drink..I'm taking requests for music...right now it's techno...Paul Oakfield for the moment.

Namek
    just to let you know, the name is paul okenfold. that guy is awesome

Man...calculus. Its the stuff you have to put behind you. I think when you get to logic....and that entire extension of mathmatics youll be happier. It will make better sense.....no that was poorly put...your endurance will seem to pay off. A math Major that can think is far more valuable than one who only recites. Have a glass with us later when you can chill. JimZ. Whats up with everyone else?

Ghost thanks...no new one for me. Love to hear it. I hadnt picked up accoustic till I saw that Les Paul way back when(sig)...and it made me realize....Id been missin it. Fingers arent bleedin anymore...and its one of my joys in life...I had forgotton. See..thats the life I wanted.....and for one reason or another didnt. So its just my best hobby along with writing....Im feeling pretty good....spent the day at beach reading/sun/some writing. Nice and easy. Yeah...Id love a copy. Shoot me a pm for address. Thanks. Jimbo

jimz I gather u are injured, what happened? I hope it is not serious

Nah....thanks for asking tho. Im getting old and hate to admit it. Like the Doc says"youve put your body thru 50 years in 20" ...plain and simple....my hips are screwed thats all.....and now literally....with steel. Upper body is fine...brain so so. Im ok man...just gotta slow it down and stop heavy lifting. Can someone pour that glass of wine down my mouth please!!!! Im ok bro. Jimbo

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Jimz, glad you're still chilling. Listening to some young'uns advice eh? Glad you could put calculus behind - it's an integral part of my life (sorry 'bout the pun, couldn't resist ). I actually still use that stuff.

Guys, sorry but I'm out of tonights frag match. Unexpected home stuff. Nothing major, just a chance to actually spend an evening with my wife. Hope you understand. Of course, I have about 30 minutes now if anyone's interested? HT's CTF?

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

HB man....you are actually using it? Wow. I got to a point with math....it just had to go in another direction. I went theory. You doing good? Easin up on new career as home improvement expert? Go slow bro. JimZ

Originally posted by j1mb0b

Guys, sorry but I'm out of tonights frag match.
    No problemo.
    Not in a fraggin' mood myself.
    Doing this music thing.

JimZ.I'll send youa PM.
    We'll tighten up the CD.
    It's All About Having Fun ..... Isn't It?

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | AMD FX8350 Black Edition | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair XMS3 16GB DDR3
    XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB DDR5 | Acer G246HL 24" WideScreen
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB (Storage) | Samsung SH-S224 DVD Burner
    HT|Omega Claro | Technics SL-1210 MKll ~ Stanton 681EEE MKlll
    Esoteric Sounds Rek-O-Kut Professional Phono Preamp MKII
    Klipsch Pro Media v4.1 | Sennheiser HD 580 Precision ~ Sennheiser PC165 (Mic/Headset)
    Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B w/ Enermax NAXN 82+ 750W
    Win7 x64

Jimz glad to hear it is not to major, got an artifical hip (the stainless part) in my tool box only used as a seal tool, sell it ot you real cheap

LOL me niether loaded UT and found this kickass IQ

320x240 all low yea baby that is a dam good chip, acculy get playable frame rate at that res

just before my card troubles I rejistered for earth viewer @nvidia just got the e-mail and dl'd it unfortunatly it will not run on this card anybody want a copy? 2.41MB it sounds cool U can tell me if it realy is post your e-mail here or PM me I will send it to you

wont be able to run it on my 8500 iether

Just cleaning up the bartop abit....the trash Ghostman leaves around...sobbing in Nameks office...curled up in tears. Thought Id mention a good page this week at http://www.extremetech.com/ ....some good info this week for anybody looking for some goodies. Yeah its a ZDNET deal....sorry I like the site. Good reading I find there. Namek is busy so drinks are on me. If I can wade thru that mess in Nameks office well get at the good stuff. LaTour/Lafite/......quick.....before he gets back. We can pretent its the house red when he gets in. Hes in calculus land. Fire up the grill. Tawcans buying the steaks. Torture huh. Watch that 1050 go bye bye real quick. JimZ....Works now!
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 04-23-2002 at 10:41 PM.

file not found