Page 4 of 2348 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Namek's Place~

Originally posted by jimzinsocal
    Breakin out the Ovation 12.
    You talkin' about one of those Creative DVD drives?

Slide a Jim Beam and ginger my way. Gotta lossen those fingers up. How the hot wings/and ranch? Nice. JimZ
    Here be da' food and drink.

Namek
    Last edited by Namek; 03-11-2002 at 06:40 PM.

Of course. New model. I may have messed up on #. I thought it was 6751 but after the wings...my mind aint right. Gotta remember...Im an old guy....sometimes I get forgetfull. JimZ

Of course. New model. I may have messed up on #. I thought it was 6751 but after the wings...my mind aint right. Gotta remember...Im an old guy....sometimes I get forgetfull. JimZ
    Amusingly...I have the Ovation 12X PC-DVD...I like it..It doesn't screw up on me...

Namek

goodluck with that science test... as for the capacitor, we are designing a circuit. I connected it backwards and boom... Anyways it's awesome blowing these things up... much more fullfilling than frying a resistor. just make sure wear safety equipment...

email: lrufo6666ATrogersDOTCOM

Morning...Brrr..It's cold here..and I just got out of the shower...

Gotta get ready for school now.

Namek

Originally posted by JungleMan
    At least they don't crap on this thread too

Shhhhhh!..

Be quiet...Or they may just do that.

Namek

I'll get Tenax to chase them away
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

Well..I'm off to school.

I've got 3 tests today Calculus, Literature, and History

Namek

Originally posted by Namek
    Well..I'm off to school.

I've got 3 tests today Calculus, Literature, and History

Namek
    One big science test for me
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

well ol' Tenax is finally doing something

http://www.amdforums.com/showthread....9&pagenumber=3

It's at the bottom...

for anyone who reads this, it's not a case of "finally doing something"..i choose to give people a chance to cool it down. if it continues..radeon8500 and zig zag have been pmed about their behaviour and if it continues, further action will be taken. this has been a good section..i enjoy debates as much as anyone else but will not tolerate swearing and insults..that just brings the level of the whole discussion down to a useless level.

Morming All

Took the day off of work.Nice to sleep in.Wifes' been really bustin' it with full time work + school so I thought I'd do some cleaning and washing.Always feels good to come home to a clean house after a extemely long day.

Breakin out the Ovation 12. Time to jam. Slide a Jim Beam and ginger my way. Gotta lossen those fingers up. How the hot wings/and ranch? Nice. JimZ. GhostDog into it?
    JimZ - Haven't played in a bit.Maybe I'll find some time to crank it up later this afternoon.btw my rig du jour these days is my Roadhouse Strat + Line6 POD thru a Gallien-Krueger 250ML(Don't know if you're familiar w/these.They look like a lunch box,have two 6 inch speakers,cranks 100 watts in stereo,50 watts a side.They don't make these anymore,but you can find them for about $225.00 used.)

GD
    It's All About Having Fun ..... Isn't It?

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | AMD FX8350 Black Edition | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair XMS3 16GB DDR3
    XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB DDR5 | Acer G246HL 24" WideScreen
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB (Storage) | Samsung SH-S224 DVD Burner
    HT|Omega Claro | Technics SL-1210 MKll ~ Stanton 681EEE MKlll
    Esoteric Sounds Rek-O-Kut Professional Phono Preamp MKII
    Klipsch Pro Media v4.1 | Sennheiser HD 580 Precision ~ Sennheiser PC165 (Mic/Headset)
    Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B w/ Enermax NAXN 82+ 750W
    Win7 x64

It feels like a Scotch morning.

It's 10:30am here in Toronto right now and I'm at work... It's never too early to start drinking.

*hick!*

Employee ( daily humor)

Dear Employee:

As a result of the reduction of money budgeted for department areas, we are forced to cut down on our number of personnel.

Under this plan, older employees will be asked to take early retirement, thus permitting the retention of younger people who represent our future. Therefore, a program to phase out older personnel by the end of the current fiscal year, via retirement, will be placed into effect immediately.

This program will be known as SLAP (Sever Late-Aged Personnel). Employees who are SLAPPED will be given the opportunity to look for jobs outside the company.

SLAPPED employees can request a review of their employment records before actual retirement takes place. This review phase of the program is called SCREW.

SCREW (Survey of Capabilities of Retired Early Workers). All employees who have been SLAPPED and SCREWED may file an appeal with upper management.

This appeal is called SHAFT (Study by Higher Authority Following Termination).

Under the terms of the new policy, an employee may be SLAPPED once, SCREWED twice, but may be SHAFTED as many times as the company deems appropriate.

If an employee follows the above procedure, he/she will be entitled to get: HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel's Early Severance) or CLAP (Combined Lump sum Assistance Payment).

As HERPES and CLAP are considered benefit plans, any employee who has received HERPES or CLAP will no longer be SLAPPED or SCREWED by the company.

Management wishes to assure the younger employees who remain on board that the company will continue its policy of training employees through our:

Special High Intensity Training (SHIT). We take pride in the amount of SHIT our employees receive. We have given our employees more SHIT than any company in this area. If any employee feels they do not receive enough SHIT on the job, see your immediate supervisor.

Your supervisor is specially trained to make sure you receive all the SHIT you can stand.

And, once again, thanks for all your years of service with us.

i'll leave the bad words this time, only because of the context within which it is presented