Page 55 of 2347 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051555551055 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Namek's Place~

Congratz Tenax!!!

Here...I'll add this to the wall of Fame!

w00t!!!

/me notes to add this to the first post in the forum.

Anyhow...Jim...food tonight is some good ol' stuff...Meatloaf, peas, mashed potatoes.

Anyhow...It'll be ready in about 30min..

Namek

Tenax.....10,000. Should we break out a special bottle? Are you going to give a speach? Or just settle for Nameks meatloaf?...or that special waitress?

Hell....I'll bring out a nice 1809 for him..

Namek

Oh man. Something older than me. That would be a trip. Namek...Im curious....tell us all about your College plans. Field of Study....and College choices....at this point in your life. Its a few years off ..I know...but what are you thinking about? This goes to other young guys also. Where is Ghostman tonite? HB man? Noticed that new female member hasnt shown up.....maybe thats where Ghostman is ....some iniation ritual hes devised. JimZ

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Hey, don't be worrying about me tonight - going to be a quiet one for me.

Couldn't help but notice that lilberated llama hasn't been back in a while either. Is it something we said? Or is Ghost keeping them all stashed out back? Typical.

Congrats Tenax. Have a large one on me.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

HB man. Might be a nice time to walk along beach and chill with her. Bring a blanket. Watch sun go down. Cheers bro. JimZ

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    Hey, don't be worrying about me tonight - going to be a quiet one for me.

Couldn't help but notice that lilberated llama hasn't been back in a while either. Is it something we said? Or is Ghost keeping them all stashed out back? Typical.

Congrats Tenax. Have a large one on me.
    thanks, jimbob...i would settle for my wife to come back home..she's been out of town for the week..miss her and the kids

Well...Let's see..currently..I'm a junior in HS..and I'm trying to get into MIT or UC @ Berkeley...

I will get a degree in Computer Engineering...I will have my A+ certifcation this summer. Uhh...let's see..

That's about it...

Namek

Hey Namek... sounds pretty cool! I really wanted to apply to MIT for their graduate program (the Media Lab kicks butt!) but my marks really weren't up to snuff (also it costs lots of $$$ for me since I'm a Canadian).

Your plans seem pretty ambitious which is awesome!
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by tenax

thanks, jimbob...i would settle for my wife to come back home..she's been out of town for the week..miss her and the kids
    You too huh? Guess that's how you got to 10k . Mine's been down in San Diego all week, no kids so that's one blessing for now.
    Jimz, I'll see if I can't take up your advice over the weekend once she gets back. Daylight savings starts this weekend too.... .

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Originally posted by Jerky

Also, to badassmofo for getting a Gigabyte Radeon 8500 shipped all the way to New Zealand!

lol
    thanks mate,

and well done Tenax!
    AMD Athlon 1400 mhz AYJHA "Y" @ 1577 (166X9.5)
    Epox 8KHA+ Motherboard
    2X 20GB Maxtor 7200RMP Drives
    Gigabyte ATI Radeon 8500le @ 315/315 w Pencil Trick
    265mb Micron DDR PC2100
    Alpha PAL8045
    LianLi PC65 Case

Pentuim 4 1.6a @ 2318
    256mb Kingmax Ram
    Gigabyte GA-8SRX Motherboard

Click Here for 3dmark2001se score
    http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3335070

Just got off aim with #2 son. All is well. Namek....cant do better than MIT. But dont overplan. Leave some options open. The things you might discover about yourself...and what you might want to do with the rest of your life might change. I think you have other gifts and talents. HB man.....didnt know she was gone for awhile. Maybe try it this weekend. Even just a nice cruise down PCH can be fun. Stop off and eat somewhere. I wish I were there to have some some fun. Have you gone to Cat Island yet? Im missing home. JimZ

Well...You guys should REALLY d/l mirc and talk on there...it's a lot better than the forums IMO...

Anyhow...

I have a few options to fall back on...but I am DEFINITELY getting out of this horrid state.

Namek

Originally posted by badassmofo

lol
    thanks mate,

and well done Tenax!
    thanks, badass..and the radeon's fame spreads to NZ!

I just sold my Voodoo 2 12MB card for $25 CAD! Whohoo! I sold it on Yahoo classifieds. The guy lives in St. Thomas, Ontario and is sending me a money order now.

YAY ME! Now if only I can sell my Sparq drive and disks... then I can buy my new CPU.

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter