Page 15 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925651155151015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 30764
  1. #211
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by nuke
    It's going good, except for the fact that my holidays keep "going"

    Oh well, all good things..................

    Night all, wise.
    have a good one nuke.
    hmm...

  2. #212
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA/UK
    Posts
    759
    So whats up in this bar?

    Wise one you gotta check out the bar formerly know as namek's.... They keep changing the name and arguing. I was lmao.

  3. #213
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by vectorman17
    So whats up in this bar?

    Wise one you gotta check out the bar formerly know as namek's.... They keep changing the name and arguing. I was lmao.
    good mornin all

    how goes it ?
    hmm...

  4. #214
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    11 Dimensional Space-Time
    Posts
    7,808
    It was TOO DAMN HOT!!! Man, I can't wait for fall. Of course, I say that every summer, so....................

    I think it is T&L right now, though, so maybe that will cool things down a bit.

    Other than that, it was a good day, thx for asking, wise . And how was your day?

    Man, still hot in here. I think I am gonna grab one of the vernors I saw sitting in the fridge.

    Better go get it.

    Nite.

  5. #215
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    11 Dimensional Space-Time
    Posts
    7,808
    PS: Good to see ya back in here, vectorman.

  6. #216
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    mornin all
    hmm...

  7. #217
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    11 Dimensional Space-Time
    Posts
    7,808
    Bonjour! Ca va bien, aujourd'hui?

    A bientot!

    Qui passe, je parle en francais? Oh, merde!!

  8. #218
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by nuke
    Bonjour! Ca va bien, aujourd'hui?

    A bientot!

    Qui passe, je parle en francais? Oh, merde!!
    bless you!!

    have no clue what you just said but greetings
    hmm...

  9. #219
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    11 Dimensional Space-Time
    Posts
    7,808
    LOL, I had a high school french class flashback, don't know wth is wrong with me.

    Gooday, wise.

  10. #220
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    11 Dimensional Space-Time
    Posts
    7,808
    399....................

    400!

  11. #221
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by nuke
    399....................

    400!
    lol... congrats on 400!!
    hmm...

  12. #222
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    Slough Berkshire UK
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,128
    Good evening bar

    How goes the day with all

  13. #223
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by twitch
    Good evening bar

    How goes the day with all
    lmao!!!

    you are almost as bad as i am you bar junkie!!!

    its only a matter of time before you find my newest locale...

    well, its good to see a little fresh business in here. what can i get ya twitch ?
    hmm...

  14. #224
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    Slough Berkshire UK
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,128
    Originally posted by The Wise One


    lmao!!!

    you are almost as bad as i am you bar junkie!!!

    its only a matter of time before you find my newest locale...

    well, its good to see a little fresh business in here. what can i get ya twitch ?
    I wish a nice holiday over there

    But you never know ...... that next person knocking at your door could be me

    now thats 3 bars

  15. #225
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by twitch


    I wish a nice holiday over there

    But you never know ...... that next person knocking at your door could be me

    now thats 3 bars
    too slow...you should have been replied to this one and the msi bar by now...

    what you got goin on this wekend ? hows the win 9x install guide coming ? arent you going on a vacation or something ?
    hmm...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •