Page 55 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051555551055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 30764
  1. #811
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Age
    71
    Posts
    64,554
    Originally posted by The Wise One
    that is an excellent improvement. im glad for ya. its very difficult. i doubt i have been smoking as long as you have but 18 years is a long time. setbacks will happen. the most important thing is to not give up and jump back up on the wagoin and give it another go. i know you can do it. just keep pluggin away at it.
    Thanks. You can do it too. Just have to find the right combination of lifestyle and other misc adjustments that together make for a comfortably busy but still peacefull mind, and that will hopefully make it a lot easier. I've been smoking for over 40 years so you can definately do it, and I'm rooting for you.

    Time to hit the hay, have a good one, and no more cigs before sawing the logs tonight, OK? Later.....

  2. #812
    Joined
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    8,040
    Have a good one Wise One.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

  3. #813
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    mornin everyone!
    hmm...

  4. #814
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    well, off to work i go.

    have a great day everyone
    hmm...

  5. #815
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Age
    71
    Posts
    64,554
    Originally posted by The Wise One
    well, off to work i go.

    have a great day everyone
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

  6. #816
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by BWM
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do!


    how goes your morning thus far BWM ?

    lunch time here
    hmm...

  7. #817
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Age
    71
    Posts
    64,554
    Originally posted by The Wise One
    [Bhow goes your morning thus far BWM ?

    lunch time here [/B]
    Howdy! So far so good. Been hectic this morning but just finished lunch and hope to hang around the forum and otherwise just lounge around the rest of the day

    So how goes it there? Off to school again or is that done for the day? Wish the powers that be would fix the smilies

  8. #818
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by BWM
    Howdy! So far so good. Been hectic this morning but just finished lunch and hope to hang around the forum and otherwise just lounge around the rest of the day

    So how goes it there? Off to school again or is that done for the day? Wish the powers that be would fix the smilies
    lol

    im sure they will be fixed soon. i posted a thread in the staff forums about it.

    still have to go to school yet. ill be leaving home in about an hour.

    otherwise, things seem to be going ok for now.
    hmm...

  9. #819
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Age
    71
    Posts
    64,554
    Outstanding..... Hope nothing comes along to mess up the rest of your day. I would offer ya a drink right now but its too early in the day and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a lush.

  10. #820
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    Originally posted by BWM
    Outstanding..... Hope nothing comes along to mess up the rest of your day. I would offer ya a drink right now but its too early in the day and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a lush.
    lol

    thats ok. i cant drink anyways. have to drive to school. not to mention, i need all of my senses in the class im taking now.
    hmm...

  11. #821
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Age
    71
    Posts
    64,554
    Yah. I just had to rub it in a little. Catch ya when ya get back.

  12. #822
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    well, im off to school. have a good night and ill catch ya laters
    hmm...

  13. #823
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Age
    71
    Posts
    64,554
    Bar open again - perhaps temporary so grab yur favorite brew while the door is still open

  14. #824
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36,161
    evenin everyone

    glad to see the forums are back up. that was quite a downtime.

    i see things are still a bit screwy tho
    hmm...

  15. #825
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Age
    71
    Posts
    64,554
    Originally posted by The Wise One
    evenin everyone

    glad to see the forums are back up. that was quite a downtime.

    i see things are still a bit screwy tho
    Evening wise one. Yeah that stretch made for a couple boring days! Still no smilies except by workaround. Speed seems ok. What else is screwy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •