Page 8 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581085081008 ... LastLast
    Another round please
    Last edited by nuke; 06-20-2002 at 02:08 PM.

Originally posted by nuke
    I get thanksgiving off, but it is only a long weekend. Here in Canada, our tg day is the second monday of october, which this year is october 14. So I get Sat, Sun, and Mon off. I don't really count long weekends as holidays, just a well deserved day off with pay
    i dont even get a long weekend. our thanksgiving is the last thursday of november. so we work wednesday, off thursday, and work friday... o wells. such is the way of life i guess...
    hmm...

Where do you work?

Where do you work?
    i work at a drug and alcohol rehab center. i am the warehouse supervisor there.
    hmm...

Where do you work?
    well it was kool talkin to you nuke. dont be a stranger. have a good night all. bedtime for me.
    hmm...

Gday all.

Wise one, better be careful how much time you spend in these bars, or you'll become a patient, rather than a supervisor.

Seriously, though, seems like a unique location to vocate.

If you're wondering about my callsign, it's because I am one of only 12 nuclear missile silo officers here in Canada. And we all rotate manning Canada's lone ICBM silo battery. Three weeks underground, three weeks out. Kinda cool, but kinda boring too.

Gday all.

Wise one, better be careful how much time you spend in these bars, or you'll become a patient, rather than a supervisor.

Seriously, though, seems like a unique location to vocate.

If you're wondering about my callsign, it's because I am one of only 12 nuclear missile silo officers here in Canada. And we all rotate manning Canada's lone ICBM silo battery. Three weeks underground, three weeks out. Kinda cool, but kinda boring too.
    wow

so you are one of the ppl who gets to push "THE BUTTON" when call comes throu...

i dont know if i would be able to push it. guess they train you for that tho...
    hmm...

good day all

how is everyone doing ? (guess that would just be nuke right now...lol)
    hmm...

Originally posted by The Wise One

wow

so you are one of the ppl who gets to push "THE BUTTON" when call comes throu...

i dont know if i would be able to push it. guess they train you for that tho...
    Yeah, we keep 2 missiles aimed at Montreal in case Quebec separates (we'll "nuke" the hell out of dem french bastards), 4 at china (hey, its 1.5 billion to 30 million, we need to even the odds), and 3 at Washington DC, just in case you American Marauders try to take over Canada again. We beat you once, we'll beat you again. So don't mess with us.

good day all

how is everyone doing ? (guess that would just be nuke right now...lol)
    Just me, and a little mouse over in the corner. Shoo, mouse, shoo.

Yeah, we keep 2 missiles aimed at Montreal in case Quebec separates (we'll "nuke" the hell out of dem french bastards), 4 at china (hey, its 1.5 billion to 30 million, we need to even the odds), and 3 at Washington DC, just in case you American Marauders try to take over Canada again. We beat you once, we'll beat you again. So don't mess with us.
    i happen to like Canada. i think is real pretty there. been there fishin a few time. nice and peaceful and serene....
    hmm...

i happen to like Canada. i think is real pretty there. been there fishin a few time. nice and peaceful and serene....
    (slight chuckle) Well, in case u hadn't already guessed, I am just sh#$#n ya, sorry, I couldn't resist. Actually, Canada has NO nuclear arsenal.

I am an engineer at a uranium facility, no sh#$#$n this time, hence my "nuke" callsign.

Never got into fishin, too dull for me, but you know what they say, "to each his own".

My hobbies are seadooing/atving and my computers. Rest of time is work and family (wife, 2 kids), and usual home handyman projects. I just wish I was more "Al Boreland" instead of "Tim Taylor". You know what I mean.

Anyways, in case you hadn't noticed, our bartender died of lonliness, so I had him taken away, and I have now declared myself the "official storage forum bar head bartender".

What can I get ya? Special on tequila and Jack Daniels, three shots for a dollar (an american dollar though ). Speaking of US dollars, u guys got those goofy dollar coins out yet? We've had our "loonie" or 1 dollar coin and our "twoonie" two dollar coin for some time now. What is the "name" of your $ coin?

BTW, check out my wife

(slight chuckle) Well, in case u hadn't already guessed, I am just sh#$#n ya, sorry, I couldn't resist. Actually, Canada has NO nuclear arsenal.

I am an engineer at a uranium facility, no sh#$#$n this time, hence my "nuke" callsign.

Never got into fishin, too dull for me, but you know what they say, "to each his own".

My hobbies are seadooing/atving and my computers. Rest of time is work and family (wife, 2 kids), and usual home handyman projects. I just wish I was more "Al Boreland" instead of "Tim Taylor". You know what I mean.

Anyways, in case you hadn't noticed, our bartender died of lonliness, so I had him taken away, and I have now declared myself the "official storage forum bar head bartender".

What can I get ya? Special on tequila and Jack Daniels, three shots for a dollar (an american dollar though ). Speaking of US dollars, u guys got those goofy dollar coins out yet? We've had our "loonie" or 1 dollar coin and our "twoonie" two dollar coin for some time now. What is the "name" of your $ coin?

BTW, check out my wife
    whether you man nukes or work at a uranium plant. makes no diff, doesnt change how i feel about canada. plus, i wouldnt figure your government would allow you to tell some stranger on the internet that you man nukes. its all good.

i would much rather have a shot of 151. hard day at work and could use something kinda strong.
    hmm...

...makes no diff, doesnt change how i feel about canada.
    Yeah, Canada's not a bad place to live, could be worse, could be better. You know the story.

plus, i wouldnt figure your government would allow you to tell some stranger on the internet that you man nukes. its all good.
    LOL, yeah that would be a major breach of security, now, wouldn't it?

i would much rather have a shot of 151. hard day at work and could use something kinda strong.
    Comin' right up. First one on the house!

Yeah, Canada's not a bad place to live, could be worse, could be better. You know the story.

LOL, yeah that would be a major breach of security, now, wouldn't it?

Comin' right up. First one on the house!
    woohoo!!! free is always good
    hmm...