Angry

right now im at

700mhz no o/c
    k7m 1008
    128mb ram
    300w ps
    30 gig hd

i have tried to run the 3dmark2000 benchmark, but it always crashes. on the second adventure benchmark the medium detail one. any ideas?

------------------
    Thats my story and I'm stickin to it

What about the video card?
    What about the video driver?
    Do you have superbypass enabled?

Give me all the details.

Whilst were on the subject of 3dmark2000 a friend tells me that there is a result browser that you can download for it on the mad onion site. I can't find it.Can anyone post me the url please?
    TIA,
    Pete

It's component of 3DMark2000. It cannot be procured separately; or aleast with a registration number.

It's component of 3DMark2000 Pro. It cannot be procured separately; or aleast with a registration number.

Arrow

ive got the voodoo3 3500 tv agp. its got version 4.11.01.201. i havent tried the new beta drivers yet. ive got superbypass enabled, and sidebanding and all that other stuff. 2x as well.

------------------

You can disable superbypass by entering the BIOS. Check your users manual for the specific location.

As for SBA, what indicates that it's enabled?

[This message has been edited by dieu (edited 06-05-2000).]

Red face

can you please enlighten this feeble mind as to how you disable said answer. how and why would i disable sba and superbypass?

------------------

I run Voodoo3 3000 AGP w/TV out and it did the same thing with the WHQL drivers. Im currently running the beta drivers and everything is fine!

------------------
    Got Milk???

Talking

MEMO.....I know what exactly the problem is because I had the exact same thing. It's your 3dfx drivers. As soon as i updated the drivers ran smooth as silk!!!!!!! Stopped always by the peir in 3dMark).
    Goto WWW.3DFX.com/View.asp?PAGE=V3Drivers
    and Rock away!

Talking

thanks for the replies guys, i recently checked out madonion.com's site(duh, check out who makes the program to fix it) and it seems a bunch of people who had old voodoo3 drivers just had crashes with 3dmark2000. the same problem with it crashing at the pier. good job hunting this stuff down guys.

------------------