7VRXP BIOS Probs - GRAH!

Ok, so I just bought a Gigabyte 7VRXP Rev 1.0 mo bo and got it all running a few days ago on the F4 BIOS version. A few hours earlier I got the clever idea of updating the drivers, so I flashed over to version F7.

When I start the computer, the regular text (memory number, IDE drives, e.t.c.) comes up, but then it blurs. Then, the system checks for RAID devices. Then it stalls. I've waited and waited but nothing advances. I can't get into the BIOS menu at the start no matter how I try (I've tried using regular keys like DEL and F8, and even read somewhere that CTRL-F1 or F2 would work; they didn't).

I've read that BIOS updates past F4 give a POST beep. I don't get one. I never got one before I flashed, either. I've also read that if I take out the battery for a few minutes, the CMOS settings reset (as there are no jumper settings on this bored). I've had the battery out for up to 10 minutes, to no avail.

Someone PLEASE tell me there is a way to either get into the BIOS menu or restore everything to their factory default. I've been reading some pretty freightening things about this mo bo in just the last couple of hours, stuff I've never even heard about before, and have even considered purcheasing a new motherboard (though I don't want to) should things not work out (and believe you me, it won't be a Gigabyte).

Clear the CMOS and then boot your system.
    Pappu Kanghi
    Athlon XP2500+ Barton
    ASUS A7N8X DLX + 1005 BIOS + 512MB Corair XMS3200 DDR in Slot 1 & 3
    ATI AGP Card
    80GB Seagate HDD - on IDE0 as Master
    Nec 1100 DVD+R/+RW writer
    Creative Inspire 5100 5.1 Speakers
    Windows XP(SP1)
    Athlon XP1600+
    Gigabyte 7DXR (F9 BIOS) + 512MB Crucial RAM ECCRegistered
    ATI All-in-wonder 128 PRO
    40GB Seagate HDD - on IDE0 as Master
    LG D-RW on IDE-1 as Slave
    LG DVD drive
    Zalman Cu6000 CPU cooler
    Fedora Core 1

How do I do that? Or how can I take advantage of the DualBIOS?