Unhappy

alrite, im a moron, but how do you get to the list of servers in ver 420 of ut? did i do something wrong? i had bunches of servers in my favorites, but i had to completely reinstall it, ouch. please help fellow fraggers.

------------------
    spud@athlonmb.com

Well I guess it was dumb luck. I hadn't tried it yet but after seeing your post I thought what the hell lets do it. Everything installed just fine and all my Fav's are still there. Go figure

------------------
    Got Milk???

but theres not the list where i can search for games! this sucks ass! i have to actually go look for servers now, hunt them down like, hmmmm, quake 2! anybody got some servers they want to list, please do so. (list the IP Addresses please)
    heres all i got:
    Marmaduke's Maphouse 204.26.80.131
    SpaceMonster CTF UT 413 207.202.188.174
    Jetstream UT Capture the Flag 203.96.91.4:7877

------------------
    spud@athlonmb.com

Your Favs & game settings are all stored in the unreal tournament\system\unrealtournament.ini file. when you reinstalled the game it replaced this file with the default.ini. Did the patch screw everything up and you had to reinstall? I run a 24/7 server it call Shamika's Booty Kick'n UT Server{Bonus Pack} IP 24.13.195.204 via cable modem runs pretty good also a buddy of mine runs a server Rozz's Linux(2)UT LoGrav Sniper DM [BonusPack]IP 24.17.87.39 also cable. I started a small clan of at the end of last year and we have a lan party about once a month. I have wired my whole house with a 10/100MB network. I can support 7 in house players(8 port hub for now) and 5 on the cable. 12 player CTF/DM is a blast. We through togeather a quick/simple web page have't finished yet but it's at www.geocities.com\festerslab\unrealclan.html go take a look around.

------------------
    Got Milk???

[This message has been edited by Oreo (edited 05-28-2000).]

oreo, thanks for the ip's.
    but i did lose all my favs because i completely uninstalled first, i was aving some problems with my geforce, ut was still thinking it was a riva tnt pci. and dummy i didnt write them down. oh well.

------------------
    spud@athlonmb.com

Next time just copy the User.ini and Unreal Tournament.ini files then when you reinstall copy them back into the UT system directory and BAM you are up and running with all your settings!

------------------
    Got Milk???