Thread: The word game

  1. #51556
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    5,696

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by BullDog
    Pfizer
    Fizzy!
    Last edited by Drawde5; 12-13-2005 at 10:10 PM.
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

  2. #51557
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5
    Fizzy!
    Drink

  3. #51558
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cornelius, OR
    Age
    72
    Posts
    18,370

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain
    Drink
    Mixed
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

  4. #51559
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    Cal
    Posts
    647

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaZ3
    Mixed
    combine
    AMD64 4000+
    MSI 7800GTX
    Creative X-FI
    2G of Kingston ram
    Gigabyte GA-K8N PRO-SLI mobo
    Logitech G-15 gaming keyboard
    Logitech Z5500s

  5. #51560
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    New York
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,445

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpick
    combine
    unite

  6. #51561
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    Cal
    Posts
    647

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by BullDog
    unite
    Together
    AMD64 4000+
    MSI 7800GTX
    Creative X-FI
    2G of Kingston ram
    Gigabyte GA-K8N PRO-SLI mobo
    Logitech G-15 gaming keyboard
    Logitech Z5500s

  7. #51562
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Blaine, WA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    30,989

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpick
    Together
    complete
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!




    Spoiler!

    I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

  8. #51563
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cornelius, OR
    Age
    72
    Posts
    18,370

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob
    complete
    Fulfilled
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

  9. #51564
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    5,696

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaZ3
    Fulfilled
    content
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

  10. #51565
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    5,696

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5
    content
    Happy
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

  11. #51566
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    5,696

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5
    Happy
    Birthday (I'm playing by myself )
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

  12. #51567
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Twin Cities,MN
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5
    Birthday
    suit
    There are none so blind as those who will not see!

  13. #51568
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    5,696

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by trekrider
    suit
    Diamonds
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

  14. #51569
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cornelius, OR
    Age
    72
    Posts
    18,370

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5
    Diamonds
    are Forever
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

  15. #51570
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Blaine, WA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    30,989

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaZ3
    are Forever
    After
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!




    Spoiler!

    I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •