Thread: The word game

  1. #56641
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kunsan, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker
    Battleground
    Battlefield

  2. #56642
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    30,875

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    Battlefield
    bugs

  3. #56643
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kunsan, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain
    bugs
    insects

  4. #56644
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cornelius, OR
    Age
    67
    Posts
    18,099

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    insects
    Mosquitoes
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

  5. #56645
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kunsan, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaZ3
    Mosquitoes
    blood suckers

  6. #56646
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cornelius, OR
    Age
    67
    Posts
    18,099

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    blood suckers
    Leeches
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

  7. #56647
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kunsan, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaZ3
    Leeches
    slugs

  8. #56648
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    5,694

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    slugs
    banana
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

  9. #56649
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Blaine, WA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    30,989

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5
    banana
    slippery
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!




    Spoiler!

    I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

  10. #56650
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    5,694

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob
    slippery
    slope
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

  11. #56651
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    30,875

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5
    slope
    mountain

  12. #56652
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    5,694

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain
    mountain
    Everest
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

  13. #56653
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Blaine, WA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    30,989

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5
    Everest
    Marianna's Trench
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!




    Spoiler!

    I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

  14. #56654
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kunsan, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob
    Marianna's Trench
    big hole

  15. #56655
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Location
    SoCal, Jersey
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,587

    Re: The word game

    Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    big hole
    Big Sky
    "I despise people who go to the gutter on either the right or the left and hurl rocks at those in the center." - Dwight D. Eisenhower



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •