0 0%
  • ATI Radeon 8500VE

1 33.33%
  • Geforce 4 Ti4200

1 33.33%
  • Something else?

1 33.33%

8500 vs. 8500LE? Best GPU for money?

Hi there I just messed up my gf3 while replacing a heatsink. I was wondering what people think about getting a new graphics card? What do you guys recommend. Take into consideration that I can't afford too much so what do you say? I was looking at getting a new 8500 but I don't know the difference between all the OEM at lower frequencies and what the VE means, if someone could help me clear that up I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Wink Gigabyte,,,

You left out one excellent card that can blow away the Ti4200 for around the same money. And thats the Gigabyte 8500 ,, this card can hang with the Ti4600 for half the money.

Definetly worth a look at.

Later

is that the gigabyte xt 8500? and is it out? Send me a link to it to make sure i know what ur talking about. Thanks

Talking

Originally posted by szman86
    is that the gigabyte xt 8500? and is it out? Send me a link to it to make sure i know what ur talking about. Thanks

ANDREW_LB,,, WHERE IS THAT LINK BUD,,, hehe,, andrew LB had a good link to where you can buy it and yes,, this card IS all that and then some,, I have read on the rage3d forums a couple of guys who are using this card and all I can say is that , the card rocks!

No I Dont work for Gigabyte,,haha,, later!

And PM Andrew if he doesnt see this!

Later