Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by [OC]_This
    oooooooowww..... you think you're better than me?... no...

That's because your card OC's so good to begin with. You got the best OC'ing ti200. Makes it easy for you to do it.

Your card is saving your butt... LOL [wink...]

Btw, you said ".. show you 13k with a ti200".... LOL.... no no no... you should've said this way.. "..show you 13k with my ti200" don't get confused...
    hehe its true my card is saving my but, but still if i had a xp2400+ i could hit 13k you do have to remember my XP1800+ doesn't run at anywhere near the clocks of your XP2400+. still i would love to get my hands on a XP2400+ or a high clocked intel system

BTW you need more voltage on your ti200

Originally posted by sc0ob5
    hehe its true my card is saving my but, but still if i had a xp2400+ i could hit 13k you do have to remember my XP1800+ doesn't run at anywhere near the clocks of your XP2400+. still i would love to get my hands on a XP2400+ or a high clocked intel system

BTW you need more voltage on your ti200
    hehe... yeah try that.. get a faster CPU and see how the score increases.. no,.. they don't increase in linear rate. no sir...... only difference is jumped up clockspeed but not the FSB. It's not quite the same my young one...

?????.... who said I didn't know that i need more voltage on my card???? LOL.... no sir...... i knew that in ancient time..

I like to give surprises.. .. and who said I'm not gonna volt mod my card?? lol....

and my mobo??... LOL

Like I said earlier, you can probably hit 13k with your current card and say.. with a XP2400+. , Not "a ti200".

Try start off with a low OC'ing ti200 and try to volt mod the shi.t outta it... lol.. let see if you could hit 13k.. get my point... FSB increase rate Vs. Mhz increase rate, very different. I thought u knew that.. so don't make me mention it again..
    Last edited by [OC]_This; 12-05-2002 at 09:35 PM.

LOL! i know that the increase not linear when you get a faster CPU, but at the moment i am being held back by it. i mean its obvious by just comparing both of our scores, to be honest i can see 13k coming from you if you just give some serious voltage to that ti200 of yours. and if you give your mobo a vmod as well them who knows? a 2600mhz + ti200 @ 300/600 score would be impressive i think

BTW i think you are lucky that your mobo has lasted as long as it has running high FSBs all the time, i liked my 8KHA+ but i wasn't getting as much as i use to out of it FSB wise before i switched now i run at 190FSB 24/7 :-/ perhaps a new mobo altogether would help to get higher FSBs?

Like I said earlier, you can probably hit 13k with your current card and say.. with a XP2400+. , Not "a ti200".

Try start off with a low OC'ing ti200 and try to volt mod the shi.t outta it... lol.. let see if you could hit 13k.. get my point... FSB increase rate Vs. Mhz increase rate, very different. I thought u knew that.. so don't make me mention it again..
    yeah i know :P i geuss i have been lucky with both of my ti200s that they were good OCers
    Leadtek Ti200 T 64meg 288/590 no vmod
    Gainward Ti450 GS 3.5ns 64meg 285/640 no vmod 300/640 with vmod
    but i do know what you are talking about i am not a n00b when it comes to 3dmark

Originally posted by sc0ob5
    LOL! i know that the increase not linear when you get a faster CPU, but at the moment i am being held back by it. i mean its obvious by just comparing both of our scores, to be honest i can see 13k coming from you if you just give some serious voltage to that ti200 of yours. and if you give your mobo a vmod as well them who knows? a 2600mhz + ti200 @ 300/600 score would be impressive i think

BTW i think you are lucky that your mobo has lasted as long as it has running high FSBs all the time, i liked my 8KHA+ but i wasn't getting as much as i use to out of it FSB wise before i switched now i run at 190FSB 24/7 :-/ perhaps a new mobo altogether would help to get higher FSBs?
    true.. that's what I have planned on doing. Both my mobo AND the card.

my mobo... heh.. yes it's been running 187FSB to 193FSB at all times. 10 x 187 config and 9.5 x 193 config. My mobo, healthy as fu@k... main part of it is also due to RAM support. With a good ram, it does help a lot.. You need to stop using that PC2100. You got the Corsair ram now, right?

but i do know what you are talking about i am not a n00b when it comes to 3dmark

Of course you're not. i didnt' say you're newbie. if you're a newbie, you wouldn't have gotten those exotic scores. Guess what, i'm not a newbie either. just to clear up.. that's all.

my mobo... heh.. yes it's been running 187FSB to 193FSB at all times. 10 x 187 config and 9.5 x 193 config. My mobo, healthy as fu@k... main part of it is also due to RAM support. With a good ram, it does help a lot.. You need to stop using that PC2100. You got the Corsair ram now, right?
    you are very lucky that you are still getting top notch performance outa your board and yes i do have corsair xms3500 now but the weather has been quite warm down here so benching was not really on the menu and add that to the fact that i am a lazy ••••••• and haven't managed to unlock my xp1800+ again properly (only get 9.5 and 11.5) so i can't really take advantage of the RAM i have although it does like the timings i throw at it perhaps if im doing nothing this weekend i will get everything ready to bench when it cools down a bit.

RAM, AGP &PCI devices are highly involved when high FSB'ing the board. When overvolting the Vmem and Vcore is mostly likely dangerous for the mobo. High Vmem overvolting can lead to busting out the AGP controller especially on this type of mobo. Excessive Vcore mod can also kill the mobo the fastest way(not only the CPU). As long as the Vcore and Vmem are at do-a-ble/acceptable range for the mobo to handle it, AND while the RAM is able to handle the such FSB@ descent voltage, it is quite safe. I'm not lucky. Also, the other things can go poop is as you know, AGP/PCI peripherals. I have deliberately chosen certain kind of Ethernet card, Hard drive, sound card, and video card. All done deliberately, to co-op with such long-term high FSB project for this so called KT266a 4:2:1 KR7A mobo. There's a lot to it. I had mastered it. All these things are what's supporting me. Keeping my toy healthy as fu@k...

ahhemmm....

cheers.
    Last edited by [OC]_This; 12-05-2002 at 10:51 PM.

Heatware Feedback 197-0-0
    This space intentionally not left blank.

nice score racer although it is with an intel rig

Sometimes I forget I went to the darkside

Heatware Feedback 197-0-0
    This space intentionally not left blank.

AMD aircooled and no vmods.

» http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=5273901

Shad
    Which Piano should I buy if I want to play like Mozart?

GB P35-DS3R q6600@3.15 Kubuntu LinuxUbuntu Linux
    Asus Commando q6600@3.15/1950XTX Winders/VMWare/Kubuntu
    IMac 2ghz c2d OSX 10.4
    Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz c2d
    3DMark 44113