Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20000 Broken!!!

Talking 20000 Broken!!!

Well I said on here that it wouldnt be long and sure enough!

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4428978

This is just the start,, makes you wonder!

Peace!

Who cares when 3dmark is pretty much the only app the R9700 Pro can run ?? Maybe with a few driver revisions, which better come fast!! I can't believe I went through the trouble of selling my Ti4600 to get this... it barely even works . I wanna see the score on that rig with aniso/fsaa!! A glimpse of what's to come when the thing finally works!

Wink

Originally posted by GoldenTiger
    Who cares when 3dmark is pretty much the only app the R9700 Pro can run ?? Maybe with a few driver revisions, which better come fast!! I can't believe I went through the trouble of selling my Ti4600 to get this... it barely even works .
    Who Cares??? You would not be saying that if it was NVIDIA now would you.

And my buddy and looks like tons of others on here are having no problems,,and judging the 3d Mark,,it shows. You right it barely works and it just barely broke 20000.

Later,

Oh and PS,, I CARE@!

I would too be saying that if I bought an nvidia card and it barely worked... look on rage3d, hardocp, arstechnica, anandtech, etc... just about everyone is having 9700 problems.

I would too be saying that if I bought an nvidia card and it barely worked... look on rage3d, hardocp, arstechnica, anandtech, etc... just about everyone is having 9700 problems.

Just about everyone is scoring in the top 3d mark too,,

please ,, No one is having any problems,, I have seen this card running just about every popular game out their and yet no problems.

Yeesh, does your fanboyism blind you to reality?? Go look at the popular forums, half the threads on all of them are "R9700 help!! "r9700 hardlock!!" "r9700 problem!!", etc.

Yeesh, does your fanboyism blind you to reality?? Go look at the popular forums, half the threads on all of them are "R9700 help!! "r9700 hardlock!!" "r9700 problem!!", etc.

Dude WTF is your problem,,, I mearly post facts and you come on here making personal attacks.

I am sorry that you are having problems,,it doesnt take away from the facts that I posted above,, if you scroll through the first 5 pages of 3d Mark top scores 75 percent are with the 9700, obviously thats telling you something.

But your too narrow minded to absorb.

So please unless you have something to contribute, dont say anything at all!

Yeah except 3dmark is about the only thing that runs fine with the R9700 no wonder there's so many 3dmark scores and the forums are filled with people complaining that it doesn't run games !

Wink

The only problem that I have seen is 90 percent user, I havent seen anything that supports , bad cards or bad drivers.

So what is the problem.

Are you using an 8X mobo,,no,,maybe did you stop and think that might be your problem?

But no you would rather take the simple way out and just bitch about it.

Please I have heard enough,,and I remember you when you first got on here and all the bs you started with ZIG ZAG. Dont think you can pull that crap with me.

Cya

You're just like the people at rage3d... "no it cant possibly be the bel;oved card!!!!!!!! it must be the users fault!!!!!!!"

No it's not on an 8x agp motherboard.

YES I have checked the fricking forums and saw that everyone has problems with the board.

and NO I do not want to sit here waiting for ATI to fix it, I want to figure it out NOW. nvidia never had problems for me, ati shouldn't either...

Question

Yeah except 3dmark is about the only thing that runs fine with the R9700 no wonder there's so many 3dmark scores and the forums are filled with people complaining that it doesn't run games !
    Let me see just today I saw it run,

UT2003 2nd Beta,
    MOHAA
    RTCW
    Jedi Knight II

& Of course QUAKE3

So what gives oh intelligent one??

Originally posted by RADEON8500

Let me see just today I saw it run,

UT2003 2nd Beta,
    MOHAA
    RTCW
    Jedi Knight II

& Of course QUAKE3

So what gives oh intelligent one??
    Too bad NOTHING ELSE WORKS aside from those you listed, warcraft 3, and dark age of camelot... those are the ONLY games I can get to work, everything else hardlocks or bsod's with an ati.dll driver error.

Question

You're just like the people at rage3d... "no it cant possibly be the bel;oved card!!!!!!!! it must be the users fault!!!!!!!"

No it's not on an 8x agp motherboard.

YES I have checked the fricking forums and saw that everyone has problems with the board.

and NO I do not want to sit here waiting for ATI to fix it, I want to figure it out NOW. nvidia never had problems for me, ati shouldn't either...
    Hey smarty,, I live on Rage3d ,,and I have read all the forums,, must be your reading in between the lines.

Why dont you go back there and re-read everything,, maybe you will learn something and quit being a smartass to me.

I did nothing to you ,,but you seem to have no problem personally attacking me. WHY???

You're the one calling me names like "smartass". I never personally attacked you. Hypocrite. For someone who doesn't even own one, you're sure defending it pretty hard... the fact is it doesn't work on 99% of the games on the market and has HORRIBLE driver issues right now. I'm trying to find a fix, not hear fanboy BS about how it can't be the card or drivers because it's ATI and they can do no wrong .

Question

Too bad NOTHING ELSE WORKS aside from those you listed, warcraft 3, and dark age of camelot... those are the ONLY games I can get to work, everything else hardlocks or bsod's with an ati.dll driver error.

Hold On I will call him tomorrow and have him check that game out.

But whats your problem,, you come on here busting my balls,, And I did nothing to you??

If you needed help I would of been more than happy to try,,but who wants to help someone with an attitude likes yours?