-=Tawcan=- Guest

Lightbulb Team Picard is warned

Since lonewolfz isn't around.... I took his position.

http://ninjamicros.com/vbulletin/sho...threadid=15284

Nestled comfortably between PB's bewbies! :)
    Only 500,000+ pts to go! Getting a little rambuctious are we?
    You or the beaver must have bought alot of computers or sumtin'.
    Regards,
    Roger

Oh.... guys, the people over at TP are alright, I'm sure a few of the SETI/Ex-SETI crowd here can attest they are good people, so don't let any "bad blood" type things occur, they WILL jest us just as hard as we've jested some teams.
    Regards,
    Roger

Originally posted by RogerAdam
    Oh.... guys, the people over at TP are alright, I'm sure a few of the SETI/Ex-SETI crowd here can attest they are good people, so don't let any "bad blood" type things occur, they WILL jest us just as hard as we've jested some teams.
    Hmm. Shall I take some of my kcgeek type smilies over there with me?
    Got a little Heatware under Goobee ==> Click here!

I'm sure you saw a JDErickson here, he is from TP, they're a good bunch, I added to the madness by personally challenging both the MysteryMachine and S-MDC TRUST (aka Data) to a "singles match" - currently BOTH have a ~20Kpt lead over RogerAdam, so I'm re-firing RA.
    Regards,
    Roger

hehehehe.... I was corrected! I looked at TP's team stats page, S-MDC TRUST must've crunched elsewhere cause he actually actually has 323K, so I relayed I was happy that he has a 100Kpt spot, hehehehe.... he has no idea what he's askin' for. I'm going to test a full Thz in the short term, if that goes well all 10 should follow within a few weeks of that test My best crunching day was something like 34K, that was a tad under 200 Ghz, so just imagine what 10 Thz would be like.
    Regards,
    Roger

Originally posted by RogerAdam
    I'm going to test a full Thz in the short term, if that goes well all 10 should follow within a few weeks of that test My best crunching day was something like 34K, that was a tad under 200 Ghz, so just imagine what 10 Thz would be like.
    Let me guess, a little faster??
    Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz
    Asus P5K Deluxe
    4GB Corsair PC6400
    ATI X1650 Pro

Hello there.

Been too long since I was last on your forums, didn't even know you had split the projects into seperate forums

Best fun I have had in TP was the race with the frogs in Seti, we lost (of course) but boy was it fun

Seems now your genome team is about to hand out the same. What can I say awesome output from you guys, been looking over my shoulder for a few weeks now.. can't believe how quickly you hit the million.

Excellent crunching people

Dont think we have enough people doing genome to put up even a token struggle unfortunatley especially with the inter team race in seti due to commence.
    Last edited by Bozo; 09-20-2002 at 10:04 PM.

Yes the TP bunch is a great crew. They will give us a run for the money when we get close. But with our secret weapons they will fall just like they did in seti.
    Now here is the interesting part of what is in store in genome. We could be the first AMDMB team to beat ARS TECH in seti, folding and our own genome!!!!!
    So let's get down and barbaric and kick some genome arse.

Thumbs up

We Rock!
    We Roll!
    We'll Kick Their Dumpin' Hole!
    GET WELL TAZ!!!

Originally posted by Bozo
    Dont think we have enough people doing genome to put up even a token struggle unfortunatley especially with the inter team race in seti due to commence.
    Seeing as Seti is almost done, I'd say switch all of your team over to noming as you'll never catch the frogs there!

Let's get a challenge happening here!

Best fun I have had in TP was the race with the frogs in Seti, we lost (of course) but boy was it fun
    But you're right, that was the best fun I had too!

Re: Team Picard is warned

Um did we win ?

Sorry about replying to such an old thread.

As the Picard forums disapeared about a year ago I was just ramdomly opening threads that google returned (just in case somebody had set up a forum I didn't know about) having recently returned to DC.

To my surprise It returned this thread in which I had posted. I thought it would be rude not to at least say hello

so greetings from at least one Picard member to you all.

I will have a quick look around while I am here - take care