Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Qwerty57, Why don't you answer the emails or ship the motherboard?

Qwerty,

You no longer answer the emails or IM's I send about the hardware you sold me.

You've promised for over a month to ship me your old 7VRXP rev 1.1 once it came back from Gigabyte. Then you needed it until your second Abit board arrived and then you needed time to experiment with OC'ing the updated rev 1.1.

Then 2 weeks ago you said you were shipping it out the next morning:

----------------------------

Subj: Re: have you shipped mobo/cpu/hsf yet?
    Date: 9/8/2002 1:54:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time
    To: vailchalet2

cool Ill send it out first thing tommorow, k... ill email you the tracking number then.

---------------------------

Now, you don't answer the IM's or read the emails I send.

This is starting to feel like the mess you made when you promised a CPU to the first person who posted a picture of a 7VAXP.

Well that was a bet, and everyone excused you because you helped lots of other forum members....

...but this is a straight offer to sell and I agreed to buy and we have had 20 + emails confirming that you were selling the motherboard/ CPU/ HSF and then later the Samsung 512 memory to me.

You asked for my shipping address twice and have promised to email me the tracking number.

Integrity matters, Qwert. Please answer your emails, ship the hardware, and send me the tracking number.

I FEE

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE DONT LET YOU KNOW WHAT GOING ON...AND THAN DONT TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH!!! IF IT WAS SENT OUT THAN WHERE IS IT!! RIGHT...

THAN OTHER PEOPLE MAKE COMMENTS THAT WE BLOW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION...THATS BULL!!!WHEN YOU WHAT 2-3WEEKS AND THERE IS NOT INFO FROM A PERSON...IT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THAT SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON!!

HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT WELL IN THE END...IT DID FOR ME!!

Yup i know how ya feel GBR

I bought this dsl modem once at ebay. I paid with paypal. then she said she shipped it express mail. i had to wait more than a week for that express package to get to me( What kinda express mail was that hehe).
    I was sooo pisssed off , i bought one from another buyer & got it the next day, while waiting for the one that was supposed to be shipped using express mail. I ended up with 2 modems & sold the other one a few weeks ago. She lucky i didnt leave her a negative feedback.. to be honest I dont like leaving negative feedbacks.
    I can be way tooo forgiving sometimes hehe.. <-- my weakness.
    The next time someone does that to me ,, he or she will hear from me trough paypal, ebay and the cc company.

GBR,
    did you pay already? if he has your money already then he is exhibiting very bad character.

Re: Qwerty57, Why don't you answer the emails or ship the motherboard?

Originally posted by GBR
    Qwerty,

You no longer answer the emails or IM's I send about the hardware you sold me.

You've promised for over a month to ship me your old 7VRXP rev 1.1 once it came back from Gigabyte. Then you needed it until your second Abit board arrived and then you needed time to experiment with OC'ing the updated rev 1.1.

Then 2 weeks ago you said you were shipping it out the next morning:

----------------------------

Subj: Re: have you shipped mobo/cpu/hsf yet?
    Date: 9/8/2002 1:54:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time
    To: vailchalet2

cool Ill send it out first thing tommorow, k... ill email you the tracking number then.

---------------------------

Now, you don't answer the IM's or read the emails I send.

This is starting to feel like the mess you made when you promised a CPU to the first person who posted a picture of a 7VAXP.

Well that was a bet, and everyone excused you because you helped lots of other forum members....

...but this is a straight offer to sell and I agreed to buy and we have had 20 + emails confirming that you were selling the motherboard/ CPU/ HSF and then later the Samsung 512 memory to me.

You asked for my shipping address twice and have promised to email me the tracking number.

Integrity matters, Qwert. Please answer your emails, ship the hardware, and send me the tracking number.

Well...
    He's still in the heighborhood:
    Check Here

Hope you get this resolved.
    ~p

Originally posted by kenrippy
    GBR,
    did you pay already? if he has your money already then he is exhibiting very bad character.
    No, thankfully I waited until the item arrived and I could check it out.

An unlocked CPU and a repaired board from a heavy overclocker like Qwert was a bit risky....but I thought it was worth trying since he seems to know his stuff.

I'm just shocked that it turned out badly. I never figured that Qwerty would treat other forum members with such disrespect.

This takes a lot of fun out of the hobby of building and tweaking PC's. I thought that I knew Qwerty well enough after so many months of forum posts and emails on tweaking these motherboards.

I had a fantastic expereince buying parts from another amdmb forum member....this experience reminds me that I can't trust many people.

Never send money to someone unless:

They have valid, CONFIRMED heatware or ebay refs (if it's ebay check the auctions to make sure it's not just a web of feedback-boosters and make sure he emails you THROUGH EBAY to confirm that he is in fact the owner of the account, then punch in the email addy to ebay to make sure it's the right guy).

They aren't newly-registered.

They can provide you with a phone number and address, make sure the phone # and address match and call to make sure the person is valid. It costs 25 cents or so for a few minutes on the phone to make sure the phone # is real and the guy actually lives there and owns the #.

Make sure they have no past problems thru pcabusers, trollhunters, etc.

If using paypal, make sure they have a confirmed/verified account.

Forum posts amount ISN'T important. Registration date IS. If someone's registered this month and has 500 posts, that doesn't make them trustworthy. Trolls are typically newly-registered members.

"Forum posts amount ISN'T important"

Yup true to all that. Look at me for instance i joined this forum this month and have about 32 posts. But even with this little forum posts i did, I do have the ebay & yahoo feedbacks to back me up. which is good. I sold something last week & without my ebay & yahoo feedback it wouldt have been harder for me to convince the buyer to buy from me.

I dont know about heatware. this is the firsttime i heard about heatware after being a member of this forum for 3 weeks now.

Originally posted by GBR
    No, thankfully I waited until the item arrived and I could check it out.

An unlocked CPU and a repaired board from a heavy overclocker like Qwert was a bit risky....but I thought it was worth trying since he seems to know his stuff.

I'm just shocked that it turned out badly. I never figured that Qwerty would treat other forum members with such disrespect.

This takes a lot of fun out of the hobby of building and tweaking PC's. I thought that I knew Qwerty well enough after so many months of forum posts and emails on tweaking these motherboards.

I had a fantastic expereince buying parts from another amdmb forum member....this experience reminds me that I can't trust many people.
    GBR,

If you didn't pay yet then I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch over it. I believe he's a teenager and they tend to do things like that. at least you're not out any cash right?

GBR,

If you didn't pay yet then I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch over it. I believe he's a teenager and they tend to do things like that. at least you're not out any cash right?

True, I didn't lose any money. But I wasted a lot of time, and I told Qwert that this used mobo/cpu/hsf/memory was to build a bargain system for a friend who can't afford to spend very much.

Now that friend gets no computer.

If Qwert is a teenager then what was the nonsense about being called up for military service as a member of the reserves? Or working for a computer company?

Or when he wanted to sell his entire computer because he was shipping out soon for military duty overseas...what was that about?

I suppose he could still technically be a teenager, as in 18 or 19....but that's old enough keep your word.

You're not saying that Qwerty is really a 13 year old are you?

And even at 13 its hard to excuse telling someone multiple times over 6 weeks that they are shipping the hardware but would like a little time to test before shipping.

From his behavior and responses to people I would say he's about 13 also. Better put your waders on.
    Last edited by IRock; 09-21-2002 at 09:29 PM.

I hope you don't mean ALL teenagers . J/K Though I am only 15, and I think my feedback speaks for itself (find it in my sig). Anyways, I'm sorry you didn't have such a great deal with qwerty.

GBR,

Originally posted by Naz20xl
    I hope you don't mean ALL teenagers . J/K Though I am only 15, and I think my feedback speaks for itself (find it in my sig). Anyways, I'm sorry you didn't have such a great deal with qwerty.
    No, I didn't mean that at all. sorry if it came off like that. respect and dignity is all about how you were raised.

AMEN!!

I've seen 12 year olds that could put many successful 50-ish business executives to shame on many counts of morality and decency.

Then again, there are plenty of 40-year-olds raising their 12-year-olds to be just as pathetic as the parent.

A troll is as a troll does... no matter the age!

G
    In much flux- changing over to 3 water-cooled dualies, piece by piece

My Heatware

Ebay feedback

gcwynn (NOSPAM) @ mindspring.com

No, I didn't mean that at all. sorry if it came off like that. respect and dignity is all about how you were raised.
    Indeed, it is. I'm only 16, but you'd never know that from reading most of my posts .