Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GBR
    Or when he wanted to sell his entire computer because he was shipping out soon for military duty overseas...what was that about?
    i wanted this
    Abit Kv8-max3 A64 3000+
    Zalman CNPS7000A
    Corsair 256 PC3200 xms
    Readon 9700 pro
    2/WD 36 Raptors raid 0
    Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
    Heat

Originally posted by GBR

If Qwert is a teenager then what was the nonsense about being called up for military service as a member of the reserves? Or working for a computer company?

Yeah, I would like to now more on this myself. He should be overseas by know if you take in account when this statement was made?

Glad you didn't prepay GBR.
    sparx
    Last edited by Sparx; 09-22-2002 at 01:34 PM.

Main Rig
    Asus P5w DH DX (bios 1503)
    Intel E6600 400x9
    THermalright Ultra 120 with Scythe F 120 mm fan
    2 gigs of G.skill HZ 6400 RAM 1:1 (replacing this shortly D9's fail! (alot)
    EVGA 8800GTS
    WD SATA 250 gig X 2 HD
    PC Power & Cooling 750 watt
    WinXP sp2 Sony HS 94P 19"
    Running strong after 3 years.

Secondary Rig
    ABIT AV8 (bios 16) 252x10
    2 x 512 OCZ EB 3500333 1t-2.5-4-10-4-11-14 -4x
    3500+ Winchester (939) Thermaltake Silentboost K8
    OCZ 520 Watt Powerstream Maxtor 80 gig X 2
    PNY 6800 GT/SONY HS94P Xbrite
    Win XP w/sp1

RALMFAO, I go away for 2 weeks to orlando come back and your talking sh*t...

first you never gave me any money so don't try to make it out like you got screwed on a deal, I was going to be nice and give you the stuff but my ABIT died so I had to use the mobo and didn't get to send it, lol my REP, what REP you think I care what anyone thinks.. I repley to help people and the million PM's I get aday prove it.... funny stuff tho... and the million threats you made it you were next to me Id bitch slap you....

Originally posted by qwerty57

first you never gave me any money so don't try to make it out like you got screwed on a deal, I was going to be nice and give you the stuff but my ABIT died so I had to use the mobo and didn't get to send it, lol my REP, what REP you think I care what anyone thinks.. I repley to help people and the million PM's I get aday prove it.... funny stuff tho... and the million threats you made it you were next to me Id bitch slap you....
    Not a very mature response Qwert. All my correspondence with you was polite and never threatening. [unlike your pathetic MTV bitch slap comment ]

If you were 'away' in Orlando... why did AOL show you logged on but then you'd log off when I tried to IM you?

And if you were away in Orlando, why didnt you meet up with me since you knew that I was in Orlando for three weeks and only left Orlando a week ago?

And why did you delete my emails instead of reading them?

I waited after you sold your first Abit, I waited while you tried to see how far you could OC a RMA'd rewv 1.1....so why wouldn't I wait until your Abit was repaired if your 2nd Abit died? All you had to do was email me and tell me that my parts would be delayed.

We had agreed from the start that I'd pay you after the parts arrived since they were repaired, overclocked, and unlocked....and could have some problems.

Good thing that I didn't throw money away by prepaying you.... I highly doubt that you are trustworthy.

Too bad! I treated you as a friend.

I offerred to send equipment to you when the military posted you overseas and you doubted that you'd be able to pursue your PC hobby in the military.

Instead you turn out to be one of the strange people who spoil forum membership.

Lol @ qwerty57 , ... always remeber your lies :-)

Last posted in " 1600+ aroia-y at 2004mhz on air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " on "09-15-2002 09:32 AM"

Today is 22nd September..... so your , quote " RALMFAO, I go away for 2 weeks to orlando ....." is rather a ........
    Last edited by wally007; 09-22-2002 at 05:34 PM.

Well you can sure bet people will think twice of ever doing business with you in the future after those immature comments.

oh and 2nd of all , HE CLEARLY stated from the begining that HE didnt invest money up front.
    All the guy did was waste his time waiting for mobo to arrive and probably passed on some other good deal he could have cashed in. All you had to do is let him know that you're not sending it out becasue (insert made up reason here).

I'm glad he posted this... he stated all the fact , went into the details , didnt flame you in any way. All you did was ingnore him , insult him and now lied to him.

1 troll down ... few millions to go :-)

Originally posted by wally007
    oh and 2nd of all , HE CLEARLY stated from the begining that HE didnt invest money up front.
    All the guy did was waste his time waiting for mobo to arrive and probably passed on some other good deal he could have cashed in. All you had to do is let him know that you're not sending it out becasue (insert made up reason here).

I'm glad he posted this... he stated all the fact , went into the details , didnt flame you in any way. All you did was ingnore him , insult him and now lied to him.

1 troll down ... few millions to go :-)

Thanks Wally007!

You read the situation the same way I do.

I'm afraid Qwert got caught in his lies as he tried to shift blame.

The shame is that Qwert does know some stuff about PC's, and he is very active in the forums....with well over 2000+ posts.

Lets hope he learns the lesson that a little knowledge or expertise in a subject means nothing if you don't measure up as a decent individual who is honest, trustworthy, and dependable.

If the 4 year military service, starting on November 4, 2002, story isn't another flaked out lie ; then maybe Qwert will learn what it is to be a man.

You can do OK in the service if you're the genuine article, you'll earn respect and probably leave a better person who can be proud of their service.

But I doubt that a liar, a flake, or a weak individual will ever do well in the military.

So Qwert, a word to the wise .......if you ~are ~ really going into the military ; grow up and be a man, learn to be honest and treat other people with respect.

And if the military service is another tripped out story from a burnout....you should get down on your knees and beg forgiveness for ever trying to scam people that you were going into the miltary.

Read about the Bataan Death March, Iwo Jima, Bomber Command, D-Day, service in Korea or Vietnam, what prisoners of war endured, or read the accounts of Congressional Medal of Honor recipients.

Maybe then, you'll understand why you should never misrepresent military service. You have no right to trade on the honor of people who sacrificed everything to protect our country.
    Last edited by GBR; 09-22-2002 at 08:33 PM.

Qwerty57 is now on my do-not-trade list LOL. What a Tarred!!

Well fellas...
    Apparently, he his having issues at Icrontic as well!!

And maybe another forum or two...??

Stay on your toes!! He might try using a different handle.

RALMFAO!!! you all make me laugh...

Go ahead and laugh!!
    No skin off my nose.
    Check it out for yourself:
    qwerty57
    Hi m8.

Does he still give you problems?

I have seen lately that he have had tendencys to be pretty strange around different forums and as a moderator of the Deal and Depot forums at Icrontic, it is my duty to try to find out about such problems so that our and your members dont deal with him.

Is there anything i can help with?

Im thinking about posting a thread at icrontic in that case that might scare him a bit. Let me know, ok?

Mac

aka :mackanz
    G'Day m8!!

I still havent heard a reasonable explanation for the delay and that you relayed that info to GBR. Well???

BTW, I dont find this funny.

T

you know what the truth is yes I wanted to sell it but mostly to someone in florida I don't know anyone I talk to in these forums so I thought about it then I had issues with my abit so I decided to keep it.. thats the reson I didn't want any money first becasue I was never sure about it.. and whats this about Icronic I never ever browse anyforum but overclocking and video so all this deal depot whatever is crap. you go through every post I ever did over there and see where I tryed to sell anything.. whoever wants to hate me fine I know what I did was fuc*ed up I should have been strait from the Get go but I didn't so sue me..

I know what I did was fuc*ed up I should have been strait from the Get go but I didn't so sue me..
    Nice to hear you admit it, just so long as u know trading here will not be fun for you considering your latest example of your trading practices.

T