Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Major troll Qwerty57 lied again and now is hiding

Well nearly two weeks have gone by since Qwerty57 said he shipped the CPU/512 stick of DDR/ HSF with the upgraded 7VRXP v1.1 to follow . And NOTHING has ever arrived.

Constant reassurances and promises from Qwerty57 apparently mean nothing....he started deleting my emails and now has cancelled his AOL screen name.

So good riddance to bad rubbish!

And Qwert, thanks for 8 weeks of lies...get some psychiatric help, you're a twisted and cowardly loser.

----------------------------------------------------------

vailchalet2: I tried to get ahold of you earlier. Still no sign of the package.

Can I get the tracking info?

Jason57570: i didn't get a tracking number but you should have it by now

Jason57570: i sent it

vailchalet2: OK I'll check tomorrow

Jason57570: i promise i did

Jason57570: also my abit came today and is working good so ill be sending the board by the weekend

vailchalet2: I believe you....and I really want to believe you.

I look forward to getting the mobo

vailchalet2: what was wrong with Abit

Jason57570: my comuter starting freezing for no reasons
    Jason57570: i think it was my hard drives

vailchalet2: Maybe, I wonder if these drives can keep up with the fast PC's

Jason57570: well it was fine untill i let the pc sit for a week and then when i turned it on it was with a diff. ti4600 in it
    Jason57570: maybe that had something to do with it

vailchalet2: Maybe, these machines are always inviting gremlins in

As soon as we get these orders finished , Qwert....I'll post to Heatware, amdforums.com, and tell everyone that you are a man of your word.

Jason57570: thanks i wont let ya down

vailchalet2: Thanks, I really appreciate that.

Angry

Bummer!!
    New Rig!!

Lian LI PC-60
    P4 2.4 GHz 800fsb
    Asus P4P800 Deluxe
    Twinmos PC3700 2x256, 2-2-2-6
    WD1200JBse HDD
    ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
    Pioneer DVD-ROM
    Lite-On CD burner 52x/24x/52x
    Klipsch Promedia 4.1

Heat - 30wolverine30 100-0-0

With his reputation and character already in question, there's really nothing left for him to lose. We see it too often, most likely he's already adopted a new nick and trading elsewhere.

I hope it works out for you.
    Got a little Heatware under Goobee ==> Click here!

Originally posted by Goobee
    With his reputation and character already in question, there's really nothing left for him to lose. We see it too often, most likely he's already adopted a new nick and trading elsewhere.

I hope it works out for you.
    Thanks Goobee!

Thankfully, I was kinda careful and didn't lose money. But what a lousy experience!

This is a great forum with great people!

I'll just be even more careful trading next time!

Originally posted by GBR
    Thanks Goobee!

Thankfully, I was kinda careful and didn't lose money. But what a lousy experience!

This is a great forum with great people!

I'll just be even more careful trading next time!
    Too many people don't seem to understand that a contract consists of an offer and an acceptance. When both items are present, a deal has been made. Since he made the offer and you accepted, he has to follow through. The fact that no money changed hands is not and should not be an issue here!

Goobee, I agree with you!

That's the common law on contracts, and the ethical conduct most of us were raised on.
    Last edited by GBR; 10-04-2002 at 10:26 PM.

Damn i thought it was over

I guess I was wrong

WoW...

What a lame loser. Didn't know he was like that.
    eBay 206-0-0
    Heatware 65-0-0

Sorry to hear this and thanks for the heads-up. May I suggest you put a link in here to your prior post on this issue so people see the whole progression. It will give those who missed it a better feel of all your efforts to complete this deal. I didn't bookmark it but I'm sure you did.

Luke
    -=-=-
    -=- MSI KT3 Ultra [v5.5] -=- AMD XP 2100+ -=- WinXP Pro -=- PC2100 640mb -=- Visiontek GeForce 3 Ti500 [v30.30] -=- 120gb Western Digital WD1200AB ATA133 -=- 60gb Maxtor D740X ATA100 -=- 30gb Maxtor DiamondMax UDMA66 -=- 12X SCSI CDRW -=- Hitachi GD-2000 DVD-ROM -=- Cendyne 52X CD-ROM -=- 21" HP Ergo 1600 -=- VIA 4-in-1 INF 1.40a & IDE Filter [v4.38] -=- Antec TruePower 550 -=-

Originally posted by LukeCali
    Sorry to hear this and thanks for the heads-up. May I suggest you put a link in here to your prior post on this issue so people see the whole progression. It will give those who missed it a better feel of all your efforts to complete this deal. I didn't bookmark it but I'm sure you did.

Luke
    -=-=-
    OK , try this link.

http://amdforums.com/showthread.php?...ghlight=qwerty

Here was the resolution of that last thread:

///////////////////////////////////////////////

qwerty57
    THE SHEEP

To everyone here at AMDMB.com that I offended In anyway I want to take this time to say Im sorry and apologize for my actions in dealing with this stiuation..GBR since I cant send the mobo yet Ill send you the cpu and memory out first thing tommorow morning and this will happen...just email me the info one more time and this thread can die

2x256 XMS C2 pc3200
    PNY TI4600 @ 380/795
    Audigy X-Gamer
    2x80gig WD(SE)8meg raid 0
    550 watt truepower
    15,780 3dmarksCLICK HERE FOR 3DMARK SCORE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

09-23-2002 02:42 PM

GBR

OK Qwert!

Look for my email with shipping info.

Sorry it had to come to this!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I really did try with Qwert, since I'd known him so long through the amdmd.com gigabyte forum, and he knew his stuff and helped a bunch of people[ including me], and it was a good deal.

Plus , I'd just done a great deal with a true gentleman and amdmbforum member: awesterink.

Boy, did I get a lesson in Troll and overall dishonesty from Qwert!

I'll build up my heatware with solid trades, and enjoy the friendship of the other forum members.
    Last edited by GBR; 10-05-2002 at 03:13 PM.

Originally posted by Goobee
    Too many people don't seem to understand that a contract consists of an offer and an acceptance. When both items are present, a deal has been made. Since he made the offer and you accepted, he has to follow through. The fact that no money changed hands is not and should not be an issue here!

Ya I know what you mean I had a "good" trader have me hold a dvdrw drive for a week for him, then he backed out after I refused to knock 40$ off the agreed upon price (after holding it a week and turning down other buyers)
    A shame really, but you live and learn

Jax

are you SURE you want that mobo? unless i read incorrectly, he talks about it having many volt mods..by the time he's done playing with it, it'll probably be toasted

Originally posted by tenax
    are you SURE you want that mobo? unless i read incorrectly, he talks about it having many volt mods..by the time he's done playing with it, it'll probably be toasted
    Point taken.

Naturally when I still thought that Qwerty was telling me the truth , he said that he only wanted to test it after it came back from Gigabyte for the rev 1.1 RMA/Update.

And then he asked if he could see if it OC'ed better after the mod by Gigabyte. I asked him specifically not to fry my motherboard...and he assured me that he would be careful with it.

Of course I thought I was dealing with a mature and mentally stable person with integrity....

Why yes, I am stable. Why do you ask?