Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How to Join

Originally posted by wb22rules
    <Modem sufferer>
    I will have to settle for hand signals I think

UT2K3 only gives you 3 gestures... and none of them are exactly appropriate.

// Imagine a scene with Jerky and wb22 in a UT2K3 CTF match

wb22 - *makes a gesture*

Jerky - "WHA?!"

wb22 - *makes gesture again*

Jerky - "No wb22, I do not want to THRUST into the enemy based and slap their bums!"

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

Originally posted by Lenny

wb, you have been playing UT with a 56k modem If so, I'm impressed at your pings. Not bad at all for a modem. I always thought online gaming was virtually impossible on 56k but I didn't really get into online gaming until after I got broadband.
    Yea I have never had much better than a 28.8 connection since I have been online (94) . For the longest time any onlineplay had terrible lag , my only Multiplay was through Modem to my buddy Doug 20 miles away . Only the games made in the last 2-3 yrs seem to get along with it . The newest ones do real well , instead of allways being the bug I can be the windshield on occasion
    (except the bouncy maps , I am lagbait on those)

Animated Gestures
    I thought when you hit V , then choose 6-anim gesture , you had 8 choices ,1-7 standard and a 8th one called unique which varies between models .

Thus Always To Tyrants

modems hmmmm it is all I know lol.
    I would love to be able to get dsl or cable.........

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by Lenny
    Stupid question time but why will the thread disappear on Monday?
    Monday is when we draw the giveaway. This was supposed to be a thread about the Website & giveaway - it's kinda turned into an ideas thread for the FFs, so I'll merge it with the main FF thread on Sunday.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Ahhh, yes. I completely forgot about the giveaway.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Check it out: "Bring It On". Hehe. I just thought it was an cool shot.

Originally posted by TitanMan
    Check it out: "Bring It On". Hehe. I just thought it was an cool shot.
    I like that one

Thus Always To Tyrants

Thats the problem with these damn disappearing threads , they just dont dissappear when their supposed to!

Thus Always To Tyrants

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    LOL. Actually it did disappear - or at least get locked. I just did some funky stuff with the "useful" posts be merging 'em in this thread. Now ain't that modding stuff grand

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    LOL. Actually it did disappear - or at least get locked. I just did some funky stuff with the "useful" posts be merging 'em in this thread. Now ain't that modding stuff grand
    Just being a ball buster

Thus Always To Tyrants

Originally posted by wb22rules
    Just being a ball buster
    You can bust my balls any time wb

My rigs My Games

Sorry it's been a while since I updated this thread, but in case you all haven't noticed, it's been a busy time here at the Fragging Frogs. I'm beginning to wonder what the heck it is we started here!!!! It's rapidly turning into a major task just to keep the servers up to date in the first post

Firstly, just a quick word of thanks to Lenny and Tigsman for putting their rigs up for some serving at peak times. We've regularly been getting 8 Frogs on-line at one time recently. I have to admit, I never thought we'd get so far so quickly.

In case you haven't been there recently, go check out our web-page and see the membership list http://fraggingfrogs.servegame.com We now have a total of 42 members and more folks are joining all the time. I'm most happy to welcome my co-mod {Tigress} who swore she'd never want to frag on-line

We are finally able to deliver on one of our long-promised commitments. We have a dedicated server that will be used to host the email service. So, no more down time on the email service whenever I'm out of town or forget to start it Of course, it would be shame to have all that processing power available and to not put it to good use, so it's also going to host the rotating game server. I'll post a poll every couple of weeks and all Frogs are invited to vote on what game they want to see on the server next. I'd like to thank Jerky for his kind offer to host this server 24/7.

Finally, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for supporting the Fragging Frogs. I hope you're all having as much fun as I am If not, or if you think we can make it more fun, let us know...... give us some feedback on what else you'd like to see us do, or what you'd like us to change.
    Last edited by j1mb0b; 01-07-2003 at 06:55 PM.

My rigs My Games

how do you join? i went to the website, but there was no options to sign up...
    Shuttle AK35GTR
    AMD XP 1600+ @ 1875MHz
    Coolermaster HHC-001
    512 Samsung PC2700
    Leadtek GeForce4 Ti4200 128mb Vivo

Check the first post in this thread.....

My rigs My Games

j1mb0b, please specify that my JK2 server is part time and add a link to my thread. Actually, unless something changes ALL my furture servers will be part time also.

Here is the URL:

http://www.amdforums.com/showthread....hreadid=184332

Thanks!
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games