Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ok here we go everybody post here!!! Hey what was that story about a boy who cried wolven I mean wolf??? I thought I saw where wolven said he had passed OldFrog??? Guess the OldFrog hasn't stopped kick'n yet!!!

------------------
    Got Milk???

Wink

OldFrog is jumping right along trying to catch me if he can

wolven should have such incentive. O/F wants me to love him as much as I love you, Oreo

niki
    got milk, need 'nillas

Just wait until I set up my server fellow pond dwellers, then it will be on!

Ok, it's my Bus Stop. How many tickets do I owe, driver ?

Haha, I have no idea what happened, I was ahead by 2.. of course, my darn machine got turned off last night by my brother, cause it was too loud ( it's in his soon to be my room ).. Guess I should finish my fan controls, huh:P

Time to load my linux machine, and my old folks machine w/ seti again..

wolven
    - Down but still kicking.. I shall catch up soon, I hope:P

hehehe OldFrog is leaping up near me now. My cable ISP has had problems, problems, problems for a week now and every time they do, it slows down my system

He also cranks out 2 min faster than me

I'd better get hoppin'

Monkey, I miss you too.
    Annakonda, how is is going, I don't see your name on the list?
    Spud, keep a commin' dude

niki
    got 'nillas?

Hmm, saw a hairy tail, then not far from a hairy a..
    Now not far from the hairy nerd.

M. Spock found I had a foot on the subphotonic supply. Hehehe, toooooowards the unknoooooooown and beyooooooooooooond

Should we tell, Oreo, 'm afraid for his heart ?

[This message has been edited by OldFrog (edited 10-01-2000).]

Wink

Well, it is Sunday. So I guess we(I) should fess up. Should I tell or should you?

Oreo
    Milk it does OldFrog Goooood!!!

[This message has been edited by Oreo (edited 10-01-2000).]

You said Cajun Moonshine ???

BTW, I fear about him.
    Which flowers on his tomb ?

I to miss the Monkey. Ever since he lost his connection and had to go back to dialup his visits have been sparse. Hey NorthernMonkey WE miss you!!! The magic moonshine machine just walked out the door to go to it's new happy home!!! I had a hell of a time putting a Diamond Viper770 Ultra in it lastnight. Whats that sound? It sounds like it's coming from over there on the edge of the pond in that tall grass. What could it be??? Is wolven sneaking up on OldFrog??? Only time will tell!!!

Oreo
    Need nilla's Got Milk

Cool

Whatever drugs you guys are on, I want some....

M

Wink

Meridian,
    Come join the SETI team and you can have as much fun as we do!!!

Oreo
    OldFrog's Cajun Moonshine connection!!!

Cool

It s running good. But I have to disable it when I play 3d cause my system takes a hit with ram (since I was fooled by the guy at the store: he sold me pc-66 labeled pc-100)!!!

Meridian, having a good, fast, stable system trying to find ET while one does other things is "rush" enuf

Join us in the fun. I love the skymap that tells me where the signal originated It's different every time. Maybe I'll be the one to find ET

nikithenerd
    got 'nillas???

Cool

Wow! I've been in Texas for three weeks and look what I find when I come back to the forums... a SETI Forum!! Also to my surprise I only fell 1-2 spots, my machine was off while I was gone. Oh well, it's good to be back!