Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quiet Time

This is the quietest I have seen the SETI forum since its inception.

DUCKs absence must really be affecting you guys, huh?

------------------
    Ryan Shrout
    Production Manager
    rshrout@athlonmb.com

it seems, Ryan, that the entire forum is rather quiet lately Maybe folks are doing early xmas shopping. Or maybe it's because the 'youngsters' are back in school

niki the retired

Still there !!!
    Seems some have trouble with SETI 3.0

Anybody@Home ???

Sorry I've been fishing but I'm back now!!!

------------------
    Oreo
    Got Milk???

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oreo:
    Sorry I've been fishing but I'm back now!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, what did you catch????? ET?????

You know you have to throw anything smaller than OldFrog into the pond to continue to grow

welcome home

niki
    Got real 'nillas, got Milk

4 here, ready for a Poker ?

Oreo, nice fishing ?

Hey, niki, you posted almost as soon as I did !

You know you have to throw anything smaller than OldFrog into the pond to continue to grow

OldFrog included or not ?

I played a while with Linux, did some stupid things, so had to reinstall because I don't know the system command. It's very nice, as a system and as an installation (15 min, including apps).

I downloaded SETI, but I'll will learn one or two things before I install it.

BTW, 141 !!

How is your network, nicky the NICed ?

Well, OldFrog, I gave up trying to get my PPro and Athlon to see each other. It seems that *ntel is blind to AMD and vise versa

So, I ordered one of the Belkin USB connectors today and copied the FAQ for installation tips from their site. Since USB seems to keep my IRQ's cleaner, I am beginning to like it A LOT !!

I also have a new crossover cable (blue with red connectors ) that I am going to try. Last resort, I'll simply connect with a serial cable and use My Briefcase

All I really want is access to all of my hard drives without trying to put them all in my case or hang them off of my parallel port.

I really like my PPro for it's graphics
    PPro 233, 256 ram, Diamond Stealth AGP 32mb graphics, 20gb HD, CDRW, NIC. It's fast, uncomplicated and does great 3d-graphics. I think I want to use it for gaming hmmmm

btw, I have been trying out the UT tutor. So far I have only one frag I am getting the hang of the mouse and keyboard.

Hope to have more time tomorrow but been busy trying to get network to work (48hr no joy )

I just installed a new 30gb Quantum drive and I want to try to install SuSE 7.0 tonite.

More tomorrow.

nikithenerd
    chatnoir

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OldFrog:

OldFrog included or not ?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOT !!!

Hmm, just an idea, did you assign a WorkGroup (Control Panel/Network/Identification) ?

I remember, at first time we had our network, at office, we didn't see each other until we assigned the same name to everybody.

ON that point, I quit, it's 2 AM here, have a nice evening !

I am here!
    SSUUUUPPPPPPEEEEERRRRDDDDUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!
    That is me!
    How about we all start making christmsas cards for one another?????????????
    Now when Christmas comes, do you think that Oreo will share his milk with Santa?
    If Santa tries to eat Oreo, we all should gang up and kill Santa! What do you guys think?
    That would mean lots of presents to everyone!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OldFrog:
    Hmm, just an idea, did you assign a WorkGroup (Control Panel/Network/Identification) ?

I remember, at first time we had our network, at office, we didn't see each other until we assigned the same name to everybody.

ON that point, I quit, it's 2 AM here, have a nice evening !
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, they all have the same workgroup name and can see each other but cannot see any files

sleep well froggy

niki

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DUCK:
    I am here!
    SSUUUUPPPPPPEEEEERRRRDDDDUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!
    That is me!
    How about we all start making christmsas cards for one another?????????????
    Now when Christmas comes, do you think that Oreo will share his milk with Santa?
    If Santa tries to eat Oreo, we all should gang up and kill Santa! What do you guys think?
    That would mean lots of presents to everyone!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Santa tries to eat Oreo, we send OldFrog to distract him and then have ElDiablo blow him away. Duck, you and I can get rid of the evidence and redistribute the presents to those who really should have them

niki
    chatnoir licking whiskers, GOT MILK

If Santa tries to eat Oreo, we send OldFrog to distract him

Yurp !!! Hey, all risks are for me !!!

I want the whole town, gambling machines and prostitutes.
    That will be my territory, and all fammilies did accept that at our last conv in Vegas !!!

Damn'it, it was the wrong forum

Psssssst! I'm still here too!! I visit athlonmb.com EVERY DAY and the FORUMS without FAIL!! I may not always post topics or replys, but believe me I AM HERE!!!!!!!

ATHLONMB.COM 4 LIFE!!!!