Question

Well, it looks like the original SETI team I was on has folded. Well it moved away and I'm the only one left ripping for it so, should I transfer my account to Athlonmb.com SETI team??? Guys and gals tell me what to do. The transfer WILL NOT take place till after 1/1/01 since we have a goal of 10,000 units by this date. I wouldn't want it to effect our totals before then. I will continue ripping WU for this account with a K6-2 400 till then.

------------------
    Oreo
    Waiting for you reply with a Ice cold glass of MILK!!!

Smile

Oreo,

You are a moderator here and have posted 678 times.
    Why wouldn't you transfer that account to SETI for AthlonMB.com?

[This message has been edited by Curt Oien (edited 10-29-2000).]

Well I don't want to step on anybody's toes. If everyone on the team tell's me to transfer and do it tomorrow I will with out a second thought. I guess I'm asking for approval from the TEAM. The account will just sit there and NO more units will be added. It will however add to our totals and move us up the list of teams in the A section.

------------------
    Oreo
    Got Milk???

The more WUs the better, I say!

------------------
    Ryan Shrout
    Production Manager
    rshrout@athlonmb.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oreo:
    Well I don't want to step on anybody's toes. If everyone on the team tell's me to transfer and do it tomorrow I will with out a second thought. I guess I'm asking for approval from the TEAM. The account will just sit there and NO more units will be added. It will however add to our totals and move us up the list of teams in the A section.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please, Oreo, join us. I'll make sure the milk is available, truly I will and I won't use it all for dunkin' 'nillas

niki
    chatnoir

Wink

Even though I HHAAATTTTEEEEE it when I get passed, I say join........NOW!! Or..... better idea, you could give me the units that your K6-2 400 machine rips!! I know...sit down.....shut-up...and get back to rippin'!!! Your K6-2 400 could only help us reach our goal. Come on...you know you want to!!!!!!!! Take care all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightbulb

Oreo, if your conscience is bothering you, transfer the work units to me!

What? NO. Come on, it's not like I helped you with any of those work units or anything!

------------------
    NASCAR - 24 fan

Wink

Hey now......I asked for Oreo's K6-2 400 units first!!!!!!!

How many units has it accumulated? If everyone else left, what's holding u there?

Crap Now I have a bigger problem. The E-Mail address I started the account with isn't running anymore and I don't know the password. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    Oreo
    In need of serious brain scan!!!

I have the same trouble with my old account also...after we got cable I got rid of BS.net and 300 and some WU's......suck huh?

I say Transfer the Units big guy!
    That would be great!
    How many are your rippin account gonna transfer?
    Do it, Do it now!