What would you do if you were the one that found ET?

Run to Ryan!

Ask for him/her/it to take me with him/her/it

Beam me up Scotty !!!!

nikithenerd on seti
    niki
    linuxnewbie

Smoke a joint with ET... hehe

------------------
    Working my ME headache...

I would ask for there operating system and 36 inch flat screens for everyone! And for myself, a ride around the solar system.(bring Annakonda along too)

Well if ET comes and want's to be friends then that would be great. It would be really cool to learn about an Alien Race. But If the come down here to KICK our BUTTS well dieu did it, it's all his fault, Ryan dieu started it....

------------------
    Oreo
    ET not home but I am!!!

Ask him to rip some WUs for me and join the ATHlon SETI team

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OldFrog:
    Ask him to rip some WUs for me and join the ATHlon SETI team <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you imagine how fast they'd be able to rip!?! Maybe their rippin' Earthling@HOME?

Cool

Auction my computer on e-bay.
    Minimum bid of $10,000,000.00

Cool

I think Curt has a point there guys...can you imagine what some people would be prepared to pay for the computer which analysed the data in which a signal was detected!!

You'd never need to work again that's for sure!!

If my computer detected a signal in the data..what would I do..Honestly I don't know..probably not be able to decide as I'd be too busy fending off reporters from all over the world..you know what those parasites are like!!

I think I'd get pissed (drunk for any Americans reading this) to celebrate the discovery..then have a hang over..then worry about it.

------------------
    Research means going out into the unknown with the hope of finding something new to bring home. If you know in advance what you are going to do, or even to find there, then it is not research at all: then it is only a kind of honourable occupation.

Albert Szent-Gyorgyi(1893-1986)

Support Science, Support The Dataquest Trust.
    www.teampicard.co.uk

I would make the Alien let us use his technology to set up Athlonmb.com as a place for virtual reality where we can go in our forums as reality and make all of our gaming the most intensive, heart-attack giving, ruthless action anyone has ever seen.
    Can you imagine sitting in front of your PC and going into the POND?
    Oreo rolling down the hill,
    The Techno Huntress chasing OldFrog as he hops from lily pad to lily pad as the DUCK circles the skies above!

I would steal his computer.
    Maybe they use a SETI like we do,
    I would download their version,
    it probably rips faster than ours.