Ok, since I have nothing better to do than watch it snow, and watch wu's get ripped, why not ask this question:P

Those with the obvious sources ( Ryan for instance), need not reply, unless you want to:P

I got my nickname on IRC ( thats EYE-ARE-SEE for those who haven't heard of it ), about 6 years ago, from a guy named Oatmeal, cause I was tired of using my real name as a nickname.

wollie

Wink

Favourite character from Earthdawn (role-playing game). Ran him for about 2 years and got attached.

I just like to tweak things
    Anything...
    At all...

O.K. here's the censored version, which may or may not be true.

A few years back a few of my co-conspirators and I were tying on quite a buzz. After everyone else had passed out on couches, I somehow made it out of the apartment, and promptly passed out in the parking lot. The nickname was given to me as a description of how I looked when I was found a few hours later....ooops :P

The other version would require graphic nudity and as this is a chaste and decent website I'll refrain from offering a desciption.

Speed

------------------
    SuperMicro SC750A
    Abit KT7-Raid
    Tbird 900 @ 1000 W/FOP38
    129 Meg Centon PC133 w Mosel Vitalic Chips
    Asus V6600 Deluxe
    (2) 20.5 Gig WD Raid 0
    Plextor 8x4x32 CDRW
    Pioneer 10X DVD
    Diamond MX300

Mine is YUCKY ...its what my kids call me when things aint goin their way....
    Translated from Hebrew = "Big smelly fart"

Cool

Mine is pretty self explanatory I think..ET Hunter..I've been into Astronomy since I was 8..far too many years ago to admit too and I've always been fascinated by the thought of us getting evidence for Alien life..I got the nam originally at school and then revived it for the internet revolution!!

Sorry it ain't more interesting than that..Speedbump..your's sounds the best.. you can always e-mail the graphical version!!

------------------
    Research means going out into the unknown with the hope of finding something new to bring home. If you know in advance what you are going to do, or even to find there, then it is not research at all: then it is only a kind of honourable occupation.

Albert Szent-Gyorgyi(1893-1986)

Support Science, Support The Dataquest Trust.
    www.teampicard.co.uk