Thread: Hey fokes....

Exclamation

I'll be gone till 11/13/00. I'm running a Herd Management Hunt for BSA so while I'm gone keep an eye on things for me PLEASE and THANK YOU!!! Duck, OldFrog, niki I charge you with protecting the POND in my absents, and making visitors fell welcome. Don't worry I have put the box of body parts away so as not to leave a mess. Oh Duck, if Zwolf comes by looking for an arm get one out of the box for him to use. No use having a member running around looking like a Vegas slot machine!!!

Take Care all,
    Oreo

------------------
    Oreo
    Got Milk???

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oreo:
    I'll be gone till 11/13/00. I'm running a Herd Management Hunt for BSA so while I'm gone keep an eye on things for me PLEASE and THANK YOU!!! Duck, OldFrog, niki I charge you with protecting the POND in my absents, and making visitors fell welcome. Don't worry I have put the box of body parts away so as not to leave a mess. Oh Duck, if Zwolf comes by looking for an arm get one out of the box for him to use. No use having a member running around looking like a Vegas slot machine!!!

Take Care all,
    Oreo
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will do, take care and be carefull hunting Management, they are slick little buzzards

niki
    techno-huntress
    keeper of the pond peace/piece/peas

Boring, boring, hey pals, we need a substitute for ~1 week.
    job is : BS in forums.
    Oreo, come back !!!

OldFrog - official jester

Eww, BSA?.. Down with microsoft, down with microsoft, down with micro.... hehe.. down with whoever else is scaring all the free software away ( oops, did I say that? )

wollie