Exclamation

Well I had reports of ETHunter having joined the group. As I looked around I saw nothing no stats, on increased totals, only a post that states

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"Hi Guys..I have decided to join your merry crew, at the same time I have brought my other account with me..The Dataquest Trust.
    Together we have pushed the team total to over 12000 units!!

------------------
    Research means going out into the unknown with the hope of finding something new to bring home. If you know in advance what you are going to do, or even to find there, then it is not research at all: then it is only a kind of honourable occupation.

Albert Szent-Gyorgyi(1893-1986)

Support Science, Support The Dataquest Trust."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe he has found ET or ET found him and has taken him from us. Maybe his leaving his other team was seen as an act of treason and has been Flogged and Bound by his other team members. Maybe he has just changed his mind which is most likely.

ETHunter if you are still around reading the forums you are WELCOME here as a MEMBER not just a WU provider. We have a good pond family here and we are always looking for new family members. I know leaving a team that you have been fully connected to is hard and your joining may have been a reaction. We will be here when you decide and if you want to be HERE or there. Hey, it's OK you are still welcome to keep surfing and posting here at Athlonmb.com.

------------------
    Oreo
    With a COLD glass of MILK in hand and a bag of nillas on the way.

[This message has been edited by Oreo (edited 11-17-2000).]

You missed him Oreo, while he was a member our total team CPU time was over 11 years, now it's back down to about 8. I didn't notice what effect he had on our work units though, but if he brought 3 years of CPU time with him he probably had alot.