Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Email bigcfromcinci he knows how to handle this kind of stuff, he lives in Ohio and he gave me my first Heatware after I shipped first....
    A minute's success pays the failure of
    years." Apollo and the fates [1886]

Soltek with via KT800pro chipset
    Athlon 64 san diego 4000+
    EVGA 7800GS. AGP
    thermalke heatsink
    2x1gb mb OZC PC 3200
    case LITE ON FS020 (old Queen in beige) 3 X120mm
    4 xMatrox HDDs with Promise Card
    Santa Cruz T B, 5.1 Altec Lancing speakers
    Tagan 480w PS 1x DVD 1xCDRW 1x52CD

I think Lokey_Cpu trolled me for $140. I paypaled him $140 for a geforce 4 4200 a couple of months ago. Never got it. Supposedly usps lost the package so he said he filed a claim which would take a while, and he coulnt pay me until he got the money from usps because he had no funds!!!! ****, i believed him too, untill I heard that he possibly trolled you. Damn, let me know if you talk to him. His AIM is Lokey_CPU. I have his home phone number also if you want it. He seems like anice guy and he responds to all my emails, thats why i waited so long without calling him out or taking actions. LMK how it goes, I want my money back too!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by gragland; 12-10-2002 at 06:39 PM.

Originally posted by pkny514
    i wish we had real troll bounty hunters. People that would goto the troll mess up thier home and takeback whaterver they stole and then more.

You know.............................. T B H has to make money somehow.
    I'll sign up!!!
    DAMN RIGHT! BREAK SOME KNEECAPS
    seriously, though... I really hope this reaches some resolution.

I've seen this guy around the forums and I'll be WATCHING for him now...
    TRADING POST RULES - HEAT
    Folding For Our Future

<xxxxxxxxx(|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

LMFAO 1 month ago he asked me if i wanted a GEFORCE 4 TI 4200 INSTEAD ALSO!!!!! omfg dude he still has it im not lieing he told me that. Man im calling him
    Case - Chieftec Fulltower w/window
    Mobo - SOLD MOBO /CPU Abit KD7 ,2200+ AthlonXP That LOKEY_CPU HASNT PAYED ME FOR
    Power Supply - Antec Truepower (430Watt)
    CPU - AthXP 2400+ 0240 "9"@ anything above default is unstable
    Ram - 512 Corsair XMS PC3200 cas2.5
    HD - IBM 40Gb / 120Gb
    CD-R/W - Pacific Digital 32x
    DVD-R/W - Pioneer A04
    Video - ATI Radeon 9700 Pro RetailBoxed
    Speakers - Labtec Headphones/Altec Lansing 4 speakers and a sub

was it a visiontek geforce 4 4200! thats the one i paid for!!

I know Lokey_CPU has the visiontek i paid him for because in his 3dmark2001 compare in the description it says "visiontek geforce 4 4200" and its dated 11/9/2002!!!!!!!

link: http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4453857

I just called to make sure bro , he told me it was PNY he had but he just sold it recently he said cuz i asked it had it for trade. Well he claims hes paintin a n busy an my money should be in paypal by now.
    Case - Chieftec Fulltower w/window
    Mobo - SOLD MOBO /CPU Abit KD7 ,2200+ AthlonXP That LOKEY_CPU HASNT PAYED ME FOR
    Power Supply - Antec Truepower (430Watt)
    CPU - AthXP 2400+ 0240 "9"@ anything above default is unstable
    Ram - 512 Corsair XMS PC3200 cas2.5
    HD - IBM 40Gb / 120Gb
    CD-R/W - Pacific Digital 32x
    DVD-R/W - Pioneer A04
    Video - ATI Radeon 9700 Pro RetailBoxed
    Speakers - Labtec Headphones/Altec Lansing 4 speakers and a sub

read what i posted above you. he has my visiontek!

I would be real careful on this one and try to resolve..take a look at the guys heat..and i know at least 4 of the people he's traded with on there including scoobert from here..so unless he's gone left, he has better heat than most all positive, no negatives..

yeah, thats why i have waited so long. he was a recommended seller/buyer. but he benched the card a month ago that was supposedly lost 3 months ago and that i paid for. he may have good refs. he gave me his address and home phone number, which is odd for a troll to do. so maybe he didnt intent to rip me, but decided not to pay me back when the card got lost. he has been buying and selling since the card was lost, so he obviosly does have the "funds." I'm interestedin knowing the truth and getting my money.

who;s called him, is the first question..anyone?

i called him a couple of times, just gave me excuses! The tracking number he gave me over the phone didnt work, thought i may have written the number down wrong. called him again asked for the tracking number. said he couldnt find it.

well...you shouldn't give up...bigc is good at his job...also, what other user names does he use..i note he has anand trades as well, but searching for user lokey_cpu brings up nothing..

he must be known as someone else as well..check with scoobert here as well.he did a deal with him..curious if he has another name

Hes lokey_cpu on gamers.madonion.com.
    Not sure about anandtech.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...rd1=leadtek%20

that's him posting my vid card i traded with him. i'm not very satisfied either because my vid card took a week to arrive. before i traded with him he said that he still have the invoice for his vid card but didnt send it to me and said his gf threw it away. And the vid card he send me supposed to have a tv-out cable which didnt arrive with a promised fan either. Untill now i still havent gotten feedback for my smooth trade. My card arrives 3days after i shipped to him.