Stripe 0
    Idle Temp 36 C Load 41
    SK-6 with Delta Screamer
    Lian-Li PC-68
    Black Sony Floppy
    Black Lite-on 24x10
    Black Lite-on DVD

New items added. 12/30/02
    Last edited by Xanex911; 12-31-2002 at 04:31 AM.
    Win2k Pro
    Abit KX7-Raid
    1.8 GHz Athlon XP
    512 Corsair XMS
    ATI Retail 128Mb Radeon 9500 Pro
    Santa Cruz
    2 30 Gig Maxtor ATA/100 7200 RPM
    Stripe 0
    Idle Temp 36 C Load 41
    SK-6 with Delta Screamer
    Lian-Li PC-68
    Black Sony Floppy
    Black Lite-on 24x10
    Black Lite-on DVD

BUMP ... Xannie any update yet??? I still dont have my stuff its been well over 7 days since you said it shipped.

Pete

Hey its been 9 days since you said you mailed it and no items yet!!! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS AND/OR PM's AND POSTINGS!!!

Pete

I would like some updates too please. It really should not take that long to arrive.

Something I bought from someone else and paid on 12/27/02 has already arrived today (01/02/03), the person uses USPS.

AMD Power you have a PM if you have any info please pass it to me I am gonna try to contact via phone and US mail if possible. I deleted his info on accident

Pete

Xanex.. let's get this resolved ASAP b4 it gets out of hand.

T

I got my package. It was mailed on the 30th.
    heatware

human d*cks are bigger because we evolved allowing for intimate "face to face" sex

smallmonkeyd*ck@cox.net

Glad to hear you got it!! that gives us hope, on his lack of communication. I have solid information that he is already home from his vacation and for some reason isn't replying to emails etc... thanks for the update!! how did he send the item?? usps ups etc...?

Pete

Well I obtained all of Dans info I was seaking.. If no product by Monday (full 14 days from suposed date of shipping) I am calling in the troops. I have a freind who lives near Dan that will hunt him till I get what I am owed. I know he is home I have 2 sources of proof with time stamps from Dan himself. how hard is it to give me the tracking number you already promised??? Huh DAN??? where is my stuff your fingers broke?

Pete

USPS with DC.
    heatware

human d*cks are bigger because we evolved allowing for intimate "face to face" sex

smallmonkeyd*ck@cox.net

I know what you mean AMDMaddness, I have been emailing him since last week, not one single reply of emails.

He posted on the forum, yet no email reply, I mean since he's already online and all...

Anyway, I hope it's here tomorrow, because I was hoping I can get the CPU by this week.

I've just been lurking this thread to this point so as not to be seen as kicking a guy when he is down; perhaps there is a good explanation for Xanex911's behavior. He traded very actively around here a few months ago and if you check his [H]eatware evals, you will see his last came from me on 10-08-02.

When I allude to minor confusion about the shipping in that eval it was a couple of days of me having paid him, him promising immediate shipment with a tracking number, me hearing nothing from him, no response to emails or pms until he finally broke out on me for being so inconsiderate as to pester him with my petty requests while he was having massive equipment problems at work. He finally shipped as promised, but despite a few courteous hints and requests for an Eval for my end of the deal, didn't bother responding or leaving me the eval. From that point on, I believe he was absent from here, from Anand, and from [H] till he posted this thread.

The the only reason I'm speaking up now is because I've traded enough since then to understand that a trader who won't stand up for him or herself by maintaining good communications simply needs to be avoided at all cost. A guy who bitches you out for sending him PMs and emails he doesn't have the time to answer when just one quick response would have precluded all that--I mean we are all prepared to be understanding of difficulties up to a point as long as we know what's going on--is also the same guy who managed to find the time, and you can bet the farm on this, to open and acknowledge the email from the fine folks at PayPal letting him know your dough was in his account.

I hope it all turns out to be a case of slow shipping and bad communication. Best wishes to all and hoping Dan comes through for both of you; USPS can be maddeningly slow sometimes.
    Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician.

"Whatever crushes individuality is despotism, by whatever name it may be called and whether it professes to be enforcing the will of God or the injunctions of men."

John Stuart Mill

DFI Ultra Infinity II | XP 2600+ @ 210 x 10 x 1.75 | Stock AMD Cooling | 2x 256MB TwinMos PC3200/CH-5 @ 2.8v | Maxtor 40G ATA100 | PNY GF4 4200/128 Stock | LiteOn DVD| LiteOn 52x Burner | Chieftec Black Mini-Tower/Deer 400W | XP Pro SP1 | 2-17 Alpha

Well the proof I have is a few time stamped emails from others he tried to trade with that have very clear statements as in "I just got home" and him scanning a HDD that was at home.

seversphere,
    when did u pay him? and what CPU did u get? I bought one also a 1.2ghz athlon. If you paid the same time we did then it shows he shipped a full 7 days late still with no communication except a couple of posts saying it was already mailed which now we can say it was a lie/ or half truth.

Im sure he will come through, But he is forever on my No trade list... I sure I will recevice poor feedback from him as I will leave one for him. its a shame.................................................

Pete
    Last edited by AMDMaddness; 01-04-2003 at 02:59 PM.

I bought the ram. I paid the first day or very close to it (22nd~23rd) I think that Xanex911 just needs to be more attentive to forum trades as I see he is mainly use to ebaying. Forums are a higher standard

I don't like that it was mailed on the 30th but I understand his reason why it happened. I think he truly realizes that all this is just from lack of communication. I certainly know how the holidays can screw up good trades. . .
    heatware

smallmonkeyd*ck@cox.net