Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

xan..thoughts ??

to quote you in a situation where another trader was under suspicion...

"Not to be an *** or anything... but if you knew you were going to ship it out late or had realized you havenít shipped somebodyís stuff out donít you think out of common courtesy you would go out of your way to email the buyer and say bla bla bla sorry for being late I'll get it out ASAP.

Instead the buyer just sits around waiting and all he can think about is that they just got screwed.

Point being you should have taken a whole 5 seconds and dropped the dude an email to keep him up to date as to the situation."

and....

"If all else fails you should go out of your way to contact the buyer and inform him any way as possible as to what is going on. Instead you left the buyer in the dark and he could only conclude one thing...That you were questionable.

If you would have taken the common courtesy of just sending a quick email (be it hotmail a friends machine, or hell a PM) to the buyer we wouldnt be having this conversation now would we?"

gentlemen, you should be aware as well that i went through every hotdeal thread he has created and haven't seen one complaint from anyone until this point..it sounds like he needs to be a better communicator, but hasn't ripped anyone off...
    Last edited by tenax; 01-04-2003 at 04:42 PM.

Whoa!

AMDMaddness, you supposely bought the 1.2Ghz Athlon????

That was the CPU I paid for, unless he has 2 of course. Paypal him on either Dec. 22 or 23, I'll have to check.

*According to the email from Paypal, Monday, Dec. 23*
    Last edited by AMD Power; 01-04-2003 at 04:27 PM.

well this is just great AMD power bought the same CPU I did...... humm now this is even more fishy than a fish market without power...... I am going to call later today..... now i am pissed. agh well heck man IF not by monday Im telling you the troops will be brought in........ I didnt get it today (saturday) so that leaves one day left.

Pete

Well I called Dan's house no answer but I did leave a very pleasant message explaining he needed to contact someone asap.... It looks like he lives w/ his parents and maybe they will put a fire under him. I will also file w/ paypal.

Pete
    Last edited by AMDMaddness; 01-04-2003 at 05:04 PM.

Well, I was going to wait and see if it will come today, because mail delivery person is not here yet, but now after confirming with AMDMaddness, I'm going to file with Paypal today IF it doesn't come.
    Last edited by AMD Power; 01-04-2003 at 04:56 PM.

Amd Power: you have PM with the info you requested..... good luck!

Pete

Mail just came........Nothing...

Bump cause I cant stand people who cant reply to emails...... phone calls etc..

Pete

Hope this all works out.

I believe Sunday I'll be taking a trip that would make it easy to drop by his neighborhood.
    Yup.

I filled a complaint w/ paypal on saturday and today I get a refund from Dan but still no explination or email from him atleast I got my money and I came out ok.......

Xannex911, I hope things are ok in your life and you find your priorities.....

Thanks to all for the EMail and PM support. AMD power I hope all is well w/ you to email me or PM me again if you get it sorted out also.

Pete

I got paypal refund pending, but I would like an explaination as he sold the same thing to two people, so it is not really holiday related as slow shipping is.

this trader appears to have had 2 deals that are both questionable here. one resolved only by a paypal refund (goods never got to buyer) and second where another buyer never received his goods and Xanex's communication has been terrible in trying to resolve this.

if outside of these 2 deals, you have an outstanding deal with him and need anything, email me..teerex@shaw.ca

thank you.
    Last edited by tenax; 01-18-2003 at 12:53 PM.

UPDATE: JAN 25

for the second time, a refund via paypal to amd power for the cpu has been sent..and cancelled...by Xanex911.

update- jan 25th

he is now on trollhunters.com and their bad trader list. use caution.