Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Lightbulb

I wonder how much amdoverclocker charges to rent his pelts out by the day?
    "It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    heat

really.....

well hes said that its being shipped out yesterday.. so who knows.. lets hope though... hehe about the rent, ill tell ya something after this is resolved..

Did you get a tracking number?

i dono, he hasnt said anything sence he said it was going to be shiped yesterday.. so.. i dono

no im still around and i answered your email when i got it. (this morning).

i did have other things going on for new years eve

Ive been tryign very hard to stay in daily contact until this is resolved. and I have done so, i think that it should have been expected that someone doenst answer an email on new years eve.

Our PO was only open part day yesterday 10-2.

i dont think there open today at all but i will be in town checking to make sure.

todd..at this point NOTHING short of a relative or you dying is more important than straightening out this deal. it's clear where your priorities are. or aren't...i also question your assertion that you've been trying hard to stay in daily contact. does not appear to be the case from previous posts. you haven't contacted those who even have tried to get your side of the story, so consider me to be rather sceptical of your intentions at this point.
    Last edited by tenax; 01-01-2003 at 03:32 PM.

Agreed tenax. This is getting silly now. Todd, you're now on my DNT list. You had a chance to save this transaction, but your inability to follow through is unacceptable...
    John Helzer

anyone have todd's other email addys, heatware user name, etc. kicking around..we have the rest of his info..tanks

toddalaska,

You have 24 hours to get amdoverclocker a valid tracking number. And it needs to be the actual items or a full refund enclosed. No more excuses.

Failure to follow through will result in you being listed on the bad traders list. Once there, you stay.

You've had more than enough chances as it is and it's clear you are one to be avoided for any trades.
    chieftec aluminum case
    shuttle an35n ultra
    2500 @ 2205 (11x200 @ 1.7)
    SP97 w/92mm tornado connected to a sunbeam fan controller
    2 x mushkin 512mb 3200
    bfg 5600U 128mb
    fortissimo III
    coolmax 550W

pc abusers

Troll Hunters

Originally posted by pca
    toddalaska,

You have 24 hours to get amdoverclocker a valid tracking number. And it needs to be the actual items or a full refund enclosed. No more excuses.

Failure to follow through will result in you being listed on the bad traders list. Once there, you stay.

You've had more than enough chances as it is and it's clear you are one to be avoided for any trades.
    Ouch...I'm glad PCA has a low post count here..but it seems to be increasing..

Namek

talk to amd overclocker and see if Ive been in daily contact since sunday when i said i would be in daily contact, i have

i worked 930 to 5 yesterday and was at the po at 9 like i told amdoverclocker i would be , to mail the package before work.

they were not open. period. and they were not going to open up just for me to mail this package.

possibly i could have had a few minutes off in the middle of the day to mail it if my boss would have let me that would have been all good.

but at 10 below 0 walking 2 miles to the PO wasnt an option for a guy in a work jacket and loafers, you guys may be tough enough to do that but Im not and probably never will be.

as far as other emails i have none at all ths is my one addy. and i have no intention of changing it, if i wanted to rip him off there are only about 50 billion available addies for me to choose to change too.

i dont know whats up with you guys saying im not trying ,

since suday ive borrowed money to mail it, been to the post office on tuesday, cant do **** on wednesday cause there closed, been in contact daily with amd overclocker.

what the **** do you want me to do put on my blue and red suit with a cape to fly it there personally.

sorry, but you could have taken the time to mail it out yesterday..you could have gotten a ride, you could have had a parent of friend send it...

you are full of excuses, lacking action.

you don't deny that your communication was terrible until you were pressured..so you get little credit for that.

you didn't respond to how many pms and emails from people here including tigsman when we were trying to give you the benefit of the doubt as an established member here?

you've had how many days todd to deal with this ..how many days? if it were you on the other end, you would be all over the other person for what you've done to this guy...

i ran out of sympathy for you when i knew you were online and wouldn't respond to anyone...
    Last edited by tenax; 01-01-2003 at 04:43 PM.

there is no good reason for my behavior prior to sunday, that I ackknowledge 100%

as far as the family and friends comment, no not possible, i had one oppurtunity to mail it tuesday and i was there trying to do so.

as far as heat ware and such that you guys were trying to dig into Ill help you out.

heatware none
    alternate email none used to have 1 at cloaking-software.com but shutdown that domain when i got out of that industry.
    prior badtrades none
    name on everyforum i go to - toddalaska with the same email used here

this package will go out when the po is back to normal hours which will be tomorrow assuming there open and im about100% sure they will be

todd, i would HIGHLY recommend that you ship with tracking to this gentleman..you're at the point where you need to be able to provide proof of shipping...if i know trollhunters, when they say 24 hours, they mean 24 hours. i would also recommend you show them proof of shipping asap.

and i imagine in the spirit of xmas anyway, gordon or oma would have helped you out if you really needed it with money and shipping detail