Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Originally posted by beast
    WooHoo!
    Great way to start the race! I'd forgotten what can happen when a bunch of frogs start making that infernal croaking sound.
    Originally posted by [TPR] Wolram
    Whey hey ...... nice start in the race guys

..... It's about time we had some Real competition

Best keep a huge lilly pad nearby tho' ..... 'cos when this Bird flies overhead you'll need to hop for cover pdq

........... happy crunching peeps

Thanks guys, but as we say here in the pond, you better hop to it if you plan on keeping up

Hey beast, what happened to you guys over there, been sniffing around the paint closet again, or you all just need a bath

Originally posted by Widget
    When I started to sandbag for the start of the Gautlet I forgot that I'd have to eventually upload them again The bulk of my clients are at home under a SetiQ set not to upload and I'm not going home until after the end of the race. Hopefully I'll be able to find someone to switch it back on for me in the not too distant future. Bets are on on how many are waiting in there :P

Widget.

Hey Widget mate, I'm in Scunthorpe, just down the road from Sheffield.... maybe I could nip round and pull your fuses out ??
    The Mighty Phoenix is a Myth, if we had a Mythter we could make babies...

Originally posted by Widget
    When I started to sandbag for the start of the Gautlet I forgot that I'd have to eventually upload them again The bulk of my clients are at home under a SetiQ set not to upload and I'm not going home until after the end of the race. Hopefully I'll be able to find someone to switch it back on for me in the not too distant future. Bets are on on how many are waiting in there :P

Widget.
    If you've set up http access, you can log in as admin and change the setting to upload

Ned

Originally posted by Ned Slider
    If you've set up http access, you can log in as admin and change the setting to upload

Ned
    If I'd remembered about it before I left I would have set something up The internet connection at home is dialup with a dynamic IP that changes at least every 2hours (if not more ). I've tried using a 'no-ip' type deal before where the link is updated every time the internet was dialled. However the no-ip client would dial out itself, update the IP then disconnecting, in a continuous loop, so I scrapped. Even if I could find the IP the way the NAT, firewall and proxy are set up I wouldn't be able to connect in anyway. Plus I don't think the SetiQ is setup to allow external admin logins

I imagine there’s at least 300 completed units ready by now. We shall soon see Until then this 37 from my Sheffield machines will have to do.

Hey Widget mate, I'm in Scunthorpe, just down the road from Sheffield.... maybe I could nip round and pull your fuses out ??
    Thanks Wolram but my house isn't in Sheffield... I am @ Uni and stuff.

Widget.

Rocky Seas

Evidently due to a minor shipping dispute in the US....there are some significant backlogs and backorders on computers at present. This means the next shipment of computers we're supposed to deploy at work are late....so the machines I currently have crunching at work are probably going to be deployed.

I'll keep trying, but I might be taking a dip in production in the near future!

Edit: Hopefully I'll be able to roughly maintain things for about a week. After that, who knows.
    Last edited by Hubris; 02-04-2003 at 10:40 PM.