Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Caprid
    Great idea Ned, nothing wrong with alittle active recruiting. We have 215 active crunchers fielding a Team of 30 so far. I think a little pimping might be in order. Found out we can add our Team accounts to the list, in case anyone wants to play once the games are underway. Anyone know the password holder of the AMDMB.com Killer Frogs account so they can pledge there support for the good of the pond?
    I wasn't suggesting pimping/spamming everyone - just those who expressed disappointment at being left out last time.

Dave will know the e-mail of that account, and it needs a helping hand if it's gonna stay No. 1 for much longer

Ned

Oh - I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do, I'm In, I do

I have a males natural reluctance to say "I do" more than once in a lifetime, so I will just say

I'm in

If you didn't know already

HELP, my que is down to a 2 day supply, how can I get more WU's and keep the ones I have completed cached?
    Jim
    GA K8N-SLI /AMD 3700+
    ABIT KT7A-R /AMD 1.333
    ECS K7S5A /AMD 2000+XP
    AMD Mobile 1.2

@Caprid

Count me in

regards
    Sire Ulli

Originally posted by Jim McPhillips
    HELP, my que is down to a 2 day supply, how can I get more WU's and keep the ones I have completed cached?
    Jim
    I don't know if it works this way with everybody, but I've noticed that when I increase my cache size and save config, then I transmit, it always downloads the new WU's first, before uploading completed WU's. I would think that you could keep an eye on it, and when it was getting ready to start uploading, you could just exit, then restart.

Like I said, it works for me.
    ASUS A8N5X | Athlon 64 X2 4600+| Stock AMD heatsink and fan | 2x1G Corsair PC3500 | WD 250 Gig 7200/Maxtor 30 Gig 7200 | Sony DVDRW| NEC DVD/RW | eVGA 9600GTS | XPCBox w/Antec 500 TruPower PS | WinXP Pro SP3

Every day Gregory Peccary would get into his little red Volkswagen and drive to the ugly side of town, where they keep the government buildings.

Jim, This is how I overcame the same problem, The object is to create a new folder with Seti Driver installed in it, download the number of units you need and then transfer them to the original folder.

[list=1][*]Increase the cache size to the size you need[*]Unload Seti Driver[*]Create a new directory (say, Seti 2) and install a new Seti Driver into that directory.[*]Start the new Driver, I did this from Explorer[*]Set the cache size to the number of units you want to download[*]Download the units and then stop Driver[*]In Explorer, rename the the folders to follow sequentially from the last numbered folder in the original directory[*]Copy these folders to the original Seti directory[*]Restart the original driver[/list=1]
    This worked for me on 2 machines, if someone knows of an easier way, let Jim and myself know

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪
    Originally posted by Caprid
    Great idea Ned, nothing wrong with alittle active recruiting.
    What, like THIS???

Nice one mister fluff.

That is some serious pimpage!! n stuff

I don't think anything short of an Act of Dave could prevent Swordy taking over top spot.

Originally posted by Ned Slider
    I wasn't suggesting pimping/spamming everyone - just those who expressed disappointment at being left out last time.

Dave will know the e-mail of that account, and it needs a helping hand if it's gonna stay No. 1 for much longer

Ned

If all I have to do is not take a dump until the 1st then you can count me in

Widget.

OK, I'm in. My queue is no longer transmitting so I should get almost 400 units built up by then.

Edit: If anyone wants to jump on my queue and pull units without having them returned untill the race starts, help yourself at setiwhiskey.sytes.net port 5517
    Last edited by WScottCross; 01-23-2003 at 09:54 PM.
    Folding systems: Can't even keep track any more....

My Heatware
    Folding in memory of Sharon Sharp 9/21/47-5/16/05

/me swims to the bar and finds my favorite barstool. Count me in and put the next two rounds on my tab.

Team Swordfish

Originally posted by Swordfish
    /me swims to the bar and finds my favorite barstool. Count me in and put the next two rounds on my tab.
    Woot!

Woo Hoo
    Free beer on the big fish!!

Glad to see you could join us! This should be fun ... I'll only have about 3000 WUs stashed by then ... what do you project your stash to be?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer