Exclamation [FF] UT Tournament match details for TONIGHT

ATTENTION: Teams 3 and 4

Your match is tonight Saturday 2/1 at 8pm EST on my server. The server is up now for testing. You are welcome to come early to practice but there will be NO bots active. To help get this first match off to a smooth start I will be spectating before the start of the first match. All players will be required to click READY before the match and each map will begin. The captains should be the LAST to click ready.

Be sure to switch to your CORRECT TEAM COLOR before the match begins.

Team captains, remember to wait until everyone is ready on both teams BEFORE clicking READY. Also, don't forget to take screen shots of the score screen at the end of EACH MAP.

Week #1 match info

Time: Sat 2/1/03 8:00pm EST (server open now)
    Place: Len's Server - len.no-ip.com
    PW: fragbait

Note: In order to reset the local statistics collection the server will be restarted about 7:50-7:55pm. Please do NOT load a map after this time. You may connect to the server but please do NOT enter the map. After this server restart everyone should gather in the game but again do NOT enter the game.

I will be spectating before the start of the first map to insure everyone gets off to a smooth start. I will be monitoring the server over Web Admin now and then also. If there are any problems with the server send me an in-game message. If I don't respond then have the team captain contact me by IM.

One last thing: I know everyone is excited about the first match tonight but if you are not on Team 3 or 4 please do NOT join my server tonight. If you do I'll have to temporarily ban you to keep things going smoothly.

Everyone enjoy yourselves and remember to HAVE FUN
    Last edited by Lenny; 02-01-2003 at 09:34 PM.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

OK everyone, it's GAME TIME. The teams are assembling on the server now. Get it there.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Thumbs up Victory is Ours

pronounced Gib-MASTERS

Thus Always To Tyrants

Server has been shutdown.

I'll try to figure out what the problem was with the lack of map rotation. That was working fine just 30 mins before the match when I tested it.

Does it matter what rev the clients were?
    FWIW 2186

Thus Always To Tyrants