Question How many {FF} don't have the DE Bonus pack installed?

I would like to get the DE bonus pack maps installed to play with. But I would like to know how many folks I might turn off from using my server.

T

I've had it installed since it came out, now if epic would only hurry up

Not yet... finally got around to installing 2199 last night. :P
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    I've Dled both 2199 and DE pack, but haven't quite gotten around to installing them yet..... then again, I also haven't gotten around to playing in the last 5 weeks either...... not a single shot has been fired by my mouse in 32 days!!!!! (but who's counting )

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Well, I listened to the boss, installed the new DE maps from the bonus pack. I am not setting up redirect for these maps, only my server addons (little files and they are compressed) so those who find themselves up a creek without a paddle, get with the program.

T

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    I've Dled both 2199 and DE pack, but haven't quite gotten around to installing them yet..... then again, I also haven't gotten around to playing in the last 5 weeks either...... not a single shot has been fired by my mouse in 32 days!!!!! (but who's counting )
    Oh you poor man!

I have it installed. The maps are pretty cool... i can't wait for a REAL bonus pack to come out though... some new mutators would be nice.