Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

3DGamers.com

It's All About Having Fun ..... Isn't It?

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | AMD FX8350 Black Edition | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair XMS3 16GB DDR3
    XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB DDR5 | Acer G246HL 24" WideScreen
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB (Storage) | Samsung SH-S224 DVD Burner
    HT|Omega Claro | Technics SL-1210 MKll ~ Stanton 681EEE MKlll
    Esoteric Sounds Rek-O-Kut Professional Phono Preamp MKII
    Klipsch Pro Media v4.1 | Sennheiser HD 580 Precision ~ Sennheiser PC165 (Mic/Headset)
    Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B w/ Enermax NAXN 82+ 750W
    Win7 x64

I've not been feeling well today and just logged on and wowzers!!!! BONUS PACK!!!

RedBox
    Games I play

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Anyone going to be around late tonight while I'm waiting to feed j1mb0b jr? Say 10.00 PST?

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Originally posted by rustyf50
    hey tigsman,

next UT2003 groups you guys have can i be in that.?
    I dont understand your reference rusty, whatcha mean?

T

you know when you split up the FF into little groups and sometimes you ask for subs and such...next time you guys make groups i would like to be in one as well.
    64bit 3200+NC (250x10) @ 2.5 / 1024mb G.skill / DFI NF3 250Gb /
    eVGA 6800GT (400/1100) / 240gig Total / Antec 1080b + 430 psu / Round Cables
    Creative Audigy 2 ZS/ Logitech Z680 5.1/ Leadtek TV tuner / VS G90fb

you know when you split up the FF into little groups and sometimes you ask for subs and such...next time you guys make groups i would like to be in one as well.

I was kinda wondering what you meant too. Well I guess watch for any other tournament annoucement. I believe the focus is on the 1 vs 1 ladder at the moment.

RedBox
    Games I play

By all means you're welcome to join us in our next tourny. It's still a few weeks away, but you're welcome to join the Ladder in the meantime. Oh, and if you're free this weekend, we're having a Mod Squad Frag Fest, which you're more than welcome to attend.

Don't be shy!

Did you like the bonus pack games? When we got to that "Last Man Standing" game, I couldn't join in because the game started before my computer loaded and it seems that game requires you to be there from the start. (Tigs is TRYING to get this fixed so this doesn't happen again.)

Downloaded last night but no time to install I gotta get this on the Fusion server as well.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Originally posted by {Tigress}
    By all means you're welcome to join us in our next tourny. It's still a few weeks away, but you're welcome to join the Ladder in the meantime. Oh, and if you're free this weekend, we're having a Mod Squad Frag Fest, which you're more than welcome to attend.

Don't be shy!

Did you like the bonus pack games? When we got to that "Last Man Standing" game, I couldn't join in because the game started before my computer loaded and it seems that game requires you to be there from the start. (Tigs is TRYING to get this fixed so this doesn't happen again.)
    yea, i was wondering why you wernt in the LMS match. I came in first place, the bots wernt to bad. I did experience some lag on thte server though when you were on as well, could have been me.

Il be on this weekend for sure.
    64bit 3200+NC (250x10) @ 2.5 / 1024mb G.skill / DFI NF3 250Gb /
    eVGA 6800GT (400/1100) / 240gig Total / Antec 1080b + 430 psu / Round Cables
    Creative Audigy 2 ZS/ Logitech Z680 5.1/ Leadtek TV tuner / VS G90fb

yea, i was wondering why you wernt in the LMS match. I came in first place, the bots wernt to bad. I did experience some lag on thte server though when you were on as well, could have been me.

Il be on this weekend for sure.
    The lag may have been Tigs and I disconnecting and rejoining in our attempt to figure out what was going on. lol