Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Drew U
    We just need ONE 24/7 UT2k3 server at this site. Located in central USA so pings are fair for west coast peep & east coast peep.

I nominate Redbox to serve as Oklahoma is fairly central. Just gotta teach him how to setup the server. Currently there are ZERO bots in there. Just played myself on a map, I've NEVER EVER seen a map without ALL players or one with bots to fill in.

Anyhow got things to do..Hope to see some of you guys online in UT2k3 TONIGHT after 8:30 pm. EST
    What's that??? Teach me how to run a server?? heheheh...

Anyway, the 1 vs 1 server is set to have a bot meet you when you log on. It will wait until you click ready.

On the other server, it is solely dedicated to the first CTF tournament until it finishes. So there's no bots in there. I am preserving it as it is so that I can be sure that nothing will go wrong.

If you would like to host any of your games, PM me. I will usually get it on email within 5 minutes. But you will have to give me some time to get the maps that you want.

RedBox
    Games I play

Originally posted by freezepc
    If you guys can help me out, I can enable web-admin. My server is 24/7 instagib dm with 2 min players.
    Freeze,

For the dedicated server version, add this to your ini file under:

[Engine.GameInfo]
    AccessControlClass=XAdmin.AccessControlIni

Then set the following under the section:

[UWeb.Webserver]
    bEnabled=True
    ListenPort=XXXX

Substitute the XXXX for a port number you would like to use. Just remember that when you specify a port number other than the default 80, then in your browser, your url will look like this 'http://freezepc.no-ip.com:XXXX' when you're trying to log in to webadmin.

Remember to change the password immediately once you got it working. The default username is 'Admin' and default password is also 'Admin'. I recommend changing both the username and the password to something other than Admin.

Holler if you need help.

RedBox
    Games I play

Got it setup on my retail version. Should I post the pass here? How do I access it remotely?
    I live by cost/benefit. You call me cheap but I think of myself as thrifty.

Asrock 775DUAL-VSTA+Pentium D 805 @3.67, (2)Asrock K7V3M+Duron @166x6

"We must become the change we wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

Thru your internet browser. I am wary about posting password that has full admin rights. That's just me....

RedBox
    Games I play

Originally posted by Lenny
    Have you ever played DM instagib against God bots?? They almost NEVER miss
    NEVER. The only way they don't hit you is if you're dodging just as they fire... AND they haven't anticipated your dodge. You don't get a second chance with Godlike... heck you barely get a first! LOL

Originally posted by RedBox
    Freeze,

For the dedicated server version, add this to your ini file under:

[Engine.GameInfo]
    AccessControlClass=XAdmin.AccessControlIni

Then set the following under the section:

[UWeb.Webserver]
    bEnabled=True
    ListenPort=XXXX

Substitute the XXXX for a port number you would like to use. Just remember that when you specify a port number other than the default 80, then in your browser, your url will look like this 'http://freezepc.no-ip.com:XXXX' when you're trying to log in to webadmin.

Remember to change the password immediately once you got it working. The default username is 'Admin' and default password is also 'Admin'. I recommend changing both the username and the password to something other than Admin.

Holler if you need help.

RedBox
    Heh, I guess not. With all the trouble we were having last night I was wondering......

Switch it to DM & the ut2k3 "Veterans" no longer have an advantage though. Most maps I haven't a clue on where the flags even are as I'm a 2 week veteran only (just got it).

Importing a couple of custom maps aside from defaults may not be a bad idea, IMO.

I like your server as my pings are decent there (110 or so).