Fan Storm Deluxe (incredible)!!! SOLD!

SOLD - Thanks

FAN STORM DELUXE (INCREDIBLE)!!!
    I ordered this from Australia nearly 3 weeks ago, and to tell the truth, I forgot about it. I've since installed a new, cheapie fan controller. Now that the FANSTORM had arrived I faced a decision. I decided that I was waaay to lazy to undertake a new project of setup and painting. So I'm selling it. Here's the deal.......
    I paid $62.50 and waited 3 weeks. I'll send it to you, delivered and insured for $50 (please, don't bargain). And you won't have to wait 3 weeks. Read the link below and you'll want one. It's still sealed. Very well made, not just an ordinary mod. (I guess I could return it but...Australia?????

http://fanstorm.com/products.php?pId=1437
    Last edited by nooyawkah; 03-22-2003 at 04:36 PM.
    These are the instructions that came with my Thermalright SLK-800 cooler:
    Assembly:
    The assembly gestalltet itself just as simply as with the standard Slk-800. after the foil of the base plate was removed and the processor core with thermal compound moistened, leaves one the 6-Punkt-Halteklammer in the base noses to engage. Subsequently, the radiator box is aligned centrically on the base. By means of slotted bolt turners finally the catch side of the fixing clip down pressed to these on the base engages. A strammer contact pressure develops, whereby a good waermeaufnahme is ensured. Although the additionally existing PU Schaumpads provides for a safe seat on the processor, the PC should very carefully be transported and/or the radiators before transport be developed.

Wow.. that'd be great for a Chieftec server tower...

bump for a great looking product!
    the emeny
    EPoX EP-8RDA+ A1/C1 Chipset Stepping [ NForce2 Ultra400 ]
    ++ Vantec IceBerq Active NB Cooling
    ++ Stock NB cooling on SB
    AMD Athlon XP 1700+ JIUHB0302 @ 210x10
    Thermalright SLK-800(A)
    ++ Arctic Silver III
    ++ ThermalTake SmartFan II
    512MB Corsair TwinX LL PC3200 @ 210 ( SYNCH ) 4-2-2-2, in Dual Channel
    ATi Radeon 9700 PRO @ 360/326.5 STABLE w/ stock cooling
    WesternDigital 120GB SE 8MB Cache
    52x24x52 Memorex CDRW
    48x CD Reader
    NForce2 Soundstorm
    Creative Inspire 5.1 Speaker Set

16899 3DMark2001
    6482/6001/1080 PCMark2002
    5369 3DMark2003

[ heat ] [ ebay refs ]

Thanks, Jason. And here's a review and better pic

http://www.ripnet-uk.com/RipNet_v2/r...rm/page1.shtml
    Assembly:
    The assembly gestalltet itself just as simply as with the standard Slk-800. after the foil of the base plate was removed and the processor core with thermal compound moistened, leaves one the 6-Punkt-Halteklammer in the base noses to engage. Subsequently, the radiator box is aligned centrically on the base. By means of slotted bolt turners finally the catch side of the fixing clip down pressed to these on the base engages. A strammer contact pressure develops, whereby a good waermeaufnahme is ensured. Although the additionally existing PU Schaumpads provides for a safe seat on the processor, the PC should very carefully be transported and/or the radiators before transport be developed.

Assembly:

LAST CHANCE...REDUCED...

LAST CHANCE...REDUCED...or it goes back to Australia. $45 last and final offer. FIRM!!!!
    Assembly:

Did you send it back or do you still have it? Now that I FINALLY got my system running, I might be interested.

I literally just wrapped it up this morning. Didn't bring it to P.O., too late for today. You can still have it if you want it. Price is firm, though.
    Assembly:

As I understand it from the website the temperature readings can be monitored from Windows?

You're gonna have to go by the website. I've never even opened the box, sorry.
    Assembly:

moved to our new hotdeals section for stuff like this

Ok fair enough. Do you have paypal?

Yep. Send me an eMail. Thanks.
    Larry
    sleepyhollow527@aol.com
    Assembly:

still up for sale?
    Email Heatware eBay

FTP Server:
    - A64 3200+ - A8N-E - TwinX 1GB - Raptor 36GB - RocketRaid 2310 - 3x320 GB Seagate 7200.10 Raid 5 - X300 - XP-90 - Sunbeam NUUO - CM Stacker 810 - Windows MCE 05 -

Living Room:
    - AXP 1800+ - MSI KT4 Ultra - Micron 1GB - WD 60 gb - TDK 8x DVD-RW - AX-7 w/ 80 cfm Delta - Cooler Master ATC-200 - MSI 6600GT VIVO - Windows Vista Ultimate -

Linux Box:
    - AXP 1800+ - Abit KR7-A - Samsung 2x256 - IBM 20GB - Radeon 7500 - Space K-1 case -