Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Mordeth, I just sent you a e-mail. BTW, your PM folder is full.
    Lately whenever gas prices go up , a part of me thinks back to the times of Bill Clinton , and I think of all the great things he did for China

So did i the other day.
    Guess he doesnt want to talk to me

Hey fellas, that email was outdated. I apologize for that. I just updated my profile and confirmed it with the correct email address. If you would be so kind as to resend the message to the new address in my profile I would be happy to chat with you. Also, sorry about the PM list being full. Is there somewhere that tells you when it is full? I just cleaned it out.

Mordeth

Originally posted by jimzinsocal
    Welcome IAGD and Mordeth. Mordeth...I hope you took my earlier post in the right spirit. JimZ
    That I did Jim.

Mordeth

The yahoo address is correct? I need to get a webspace and host the pic on this thread...
    Lately whenever gas prices go up , a part of me thinks back to the times of Bill Clinton , and I think of all the great things he did for China

I see Manny has an interesting poll going.

Originally posted by NeForce
    The yahoo address is correct? I need to get a webspace and host the pic on this thread...
    The one I just updated to is. I use this one for my "online adventures" because I don't want my "real" one spammed.

Mordeth

Ok got the jpeg sent to you. I would post it here, but I haven't got a webspace

Originally posted by Mordeth
    The one I just updated to is. I use this one for my "online adventures" because I don't want my "real" one spammed.

Mordeth
    if your pm notification is on mordeth, you'll get a notification when it's full as well..and who tried to pm you..

Originally posted by NeForce
    Ok got the jpeg sent to you. I would post it here, but I haven't got a webspace
    Haha. Got it, thanks.

Mordeth

Originally posted by tenax
    if your pm notification is on mordeth, you'll get a notification when it's full as well..and who tried to pm you..
    Thanks for the info tenax, much appreciated. I just enabled that function upon your advice - and the one that allegedly pops a box up when I get a pm.

Mordeth

sure will..you'll hate it after awhile i know lots of people who kind of turn it on and off depending how thing are going on the forums, ya know?

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪
    Hmmm..... I like the name of the forum... "Let's Shoot It"... Shoot it... shoot...

151 SHOTS!

Line 'em up barkeep, I'm settling in! I hereby proclaim this official bar sitting device my "Official Stool of Sobriety!" As long as I sit here, I can't get drunk!

Always works for me. At least until I stand up.... then, the magic is gone...

I made it a point not to mention drinks till ya got here Fluff. But since you insist......................

You mean we DO get a bar?