Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Syrians are coming to help Sodamm.

from BBC world

Buses of volunteers reported heading from Syria to Baghdad to join Saddam Hussein's forces.

plus 5 millions dollars machine Apache lying in the country site shot down from iraquies cowboys and Bush is sending the bill today to the Congress for the war. Guess who is paying the war game?
    Last edited by Colonel; 03-24-2003 at 02:23 PM.
    A minute's success pays the failure of
    years." Apollo and the fates [1886]

Soltek with via KT800pro chipset
    Athlon 64 san diego 4000+
    EVGA 7800GS. AGP
    thermalke heatsink
    2x1gb mb OZC PC 3200
    case LITE ON FS020 (old Queen in beige) 3 X120mm
    4 xMatrox HDDs with Promise Card
    Santa Cruz T B, 5.1 Altec Lancing speakers
    Tagan 480w PS 1x DVD 1xCDRW 1x52CD

Don't you think you need to get your priorities straight? You can be against the war all you want, but look at what you wrote. Who really gives a crap how much the helicopter cost. Did you mention anything about the pilots on board? Don't you think maybe they are worth more than a helicoptor? And why exactly would you call them war games? Thousands of people are dying over there and you call it a game? Next time maybe you should think about what you are writing before you try and make a point.

We already took one of thier busses out and they are saying we killed civilains

I don't think I quite understand the initial post. Perhaps some important punctuation is missing?

I agree...punctuation is key. If the people on those buses were entering Iraq to fight against us we reserved the right to redirect them. If they refused to be redirect than we reserved the right to use lethal force.

In any case they've got a death wish by entering a country at war. I hope they aren't surprised when their buses are laid flat and their organs paint the desert.

Well..its not a good thing, but it'll probably happen.

I think its going to get these busses anywhere near Baghdad considering the fact that we are 60 miles or less from the city, surrounding it. Our guys have their flanks covered, and if a bus comes, its going to be blown to bits with a Javalin missile or something similar.

I don't know if I understand anymore. I read the article on CNN.com about a bus that was blown up but it was fleeing the country. Check it out
    The bus, filled with passengers trying to flee Iraq and the war, was about 140 kilometers from the Iraq-Syrian border when it was hit.

"This is a pure act of savagery, an outrageous and unjustifiable attack on innocent civilians," said a Syrian government official. The Syrian government also told CNN that there were no "justifiable targets" in the area where the bus was hit.

The dead and the injured have been taken to Syria.

A statement from U.S. Central Command spokesman Lt. Mark Kitches, regarding the bus attack, said: "We have heard the report. Coalition forces have tried in their best effort to avoid noncombatant casualties."

Originally posted by Snowball 2
    I don't know if I understand anymore. I read the article on CNN.com about a bus that was blown up but it was fleeing the country. Check it out
    thats what i was refering to in my first post

Yeah I'm not sure what there is to be confused about...I didn't read the article..I got it right out of the pentagon.

Originally posted by Optimus_Prime
    We already took one of thier busses out and they are saying we killed civilains
    I read that, then the first thing I asked was: "Why was a bus full of Syrians on the Iraqi side of the border?".
    Then it said:
    "The official news agency reported the missile hit the bus Sunday morning on the Iraqi side of the border. The bus was carrying Syrians fleeing the war in Iraq, the agency said."
    They waited until 5 days after the war started to flee?

I'm surprised they didn't say it was a schoolbus full of handicapped children and women.

Hopefully, all the terrorists will come to Iraq, so they can all be taken care of..
    DFI NF4 Ultra-D, 165 Opteron. 9x275 1:1, OCZ 3200 2x512 TCCD, Sapphire X800GTO Fireblade, Raptor 74, Benq 1640, Liteon 166S DVD, Antec 660 Perf.+, Fortron Blue 500, Viewsonic VX910, XPsp2, Herc. GTXP 6.1, Z640

Originally posted by danny5
    Hopefully, all the terrorists will come to Iraq, so they can all be taken care of..
    They will probably stay in Saudi Arabia where there is no chance the US will attack.

M

Originally posted by Plasmatic

I'm surprised they didn't say it was a schoolbus full of handicapped children and women.
    Impossible. They're all strapped to the top of Saddams bunkers.