Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

UPDATE- MEMBER AMARUAK- CAUTION CONTINUES

the threadstarter has been contacted and will contact fedex. he will also resolve one way or the other by monday. please, let's not start branding him a troll or i will delete your thread. it could be nothing..

thanks..
    Last edited by tenax; 04-27-2003 at 10:59 AM.

for CAUTION on this trader, see the first post.

thanks

did you not get a tracking number?

i have been led to believe this fellow has been banned at AT...he has until friday here to make good on his deal with gerard..meantime, caution is advised!

latest info..

today was the deadline for amaruak to provide the memory or paypal back. he said he would send me and the buyer an email with a fedex #...no email has been sent.

consider him to be bad news to trade with.

update

as of saturday april 26th, amaruak has repayed a third of the money owed..the goods have not arrived at the buyers door and amaruak has indicated he needs to transfer more money to paypal.

my greatest concern in talking with him on AIM is that he has appeared to have a very "no biggie" attitude towards this deal and resolving it.

i continue to advise exercising big caution with him. as a trader, i may not brand him a troll, but he certainly would be on MY DNT list. i just don't need the aggravation when there are many good traders out there.

it appears the deal is not completely resolved. twice amaruak was asked by me if he had paid a final $10..twice he has not acknowledged my query.