Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TO whom it may concern

to whom it may concern, all of my negative heats have been taking care of, im trying to make a new name for myself, and will be willing to trade first, so if this ok i would like to post my FS list again,

This will be about the 5th time you've said that line of BS on a total of 4 forums....

Maybe it's time to move back under your bridge....

I'd don't see anything wrong as long as he ships first and you don't PAY until you get the item described and make sure it works as described.

Heat: Videodrone Ebay: Vdrone

| XP 2500+ at 2.3Ghz (200*11.5) | 2x512MB Cosair XMS 3500 | Ati Radeon 9500 Pro | Abit NF7-S Rev 2.0 | 250GB WD JB |180GB WD BB | Ati TV Wonder VE |

Originally posted by Videodrone
    I'd don't see anything wrong as long as he ships first and you don't PAY until you get the item described and make sure it works as described.
    Honestly... I was the first one to say exactly that over at [H]....
    BUT this guy still has unfinished deals over at anands.
    When they called him out there (see this thread ) he moved to futuremark where they called him out and he left.... he's all but banned from trading at [H] too... which is why he's here now.

If you trade with this guy do not expec to get any respect or products from him...

EDIT:/ Here's the thread at hardforums
    Last edited by BakedON; 04-08-2003 at 05:30 PM.

Originally posted by Videodrone
    Don't know about you, but I do not like sharing the forums here with Trolls, regardless of how sweet a song they sing.
    -- Michael R.

Originally posted by Skulemate
    Don't know about you, but I do not like sharing the forums here with Trolls, regardless of how sweet a song they sing.
    Exactly

this dude gave me the run around on my Dragon mobo I was looking to sell, he wasting too much of my time and I just said hell with it cause of no responses I mean he wanted me to ship first!!! he said ignore the bad heat of athlon1129 but I was like what about all the others? I have better Refs and he wants be to ship before he pays? I don't think so...

if he's been banned on anand and [H] (and will probably soon on amdmb) ... I guess there's nowhere else he could post ...

waitt .. there's overclockers.com's forum ... or does he already banned there?

ok guys, i have tried to prove myself to some of u, i got banned over there before they knew the truth, as for Bakeon, hes just here to make sure i never post again, but u know what I will prevail, I dont see how im a troll if im willing to ship first, u guys tell me whats its gonna take, and i will do it, I have to rebuild my name!

The problem is that you aren't willing to ship first... asking other respected traders to ship to you first and ignoring people (or getting rude with them) if they ask you to ship first.

Go rebuild your 'name' on ebay.

I'm not doing anything but looking out for others in the entire trading community.

ok well if u can tell me who i have refused to ship to first u let me know, i just shipped out a motherboard and am shipping more parts out tommorrow, so unless u have proof, let me ship first, thanks BAKED

you were refusing to pay me first and I was liek hell no with those Refs then after awhile you were like ok and then suddenly I got no responses from emails, hmm... how interesting...

Shane, u can always resort to ebay .. when u have several nice feedbacks there, u can always start afresh again ... nothin' to lose ..

I started trading with 0 heatware feedback, but 180+ positive ebay feedback, and guess what .. none of my trades went wrong .. people respect a good trader instantly when they have proof .. in no time, I have 11 positive heat (2 months only) ...

sell all your current stuff on ebay, collect those positive feedback, and put a link to your ebay feedback on your sig anywhere ...

click to see my ebay selling account's feedback
    click to see my heatware feedback

See..??

i do appreciate ur concern to help me, at least there is someone normal and who understands out there, I wont fail u, so do let me down as well!

Originally posted by ZYFER
    you were refusing to pay me first and I was liek hell no with those Refs then after awhile you were like ok and then suddenly I got no responses from emails, hmm... how interesting...
    Actullay u might not believe this, but I did get the money, as was gonna email u tonight and confirm and ship it tommorrow, but maybe thats not such a good idea now, ya know since we did workout something about waiting fro me to get it, but i guess that deal went sour, but ok i dunno