Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To Whom It May Concern 2,

Im not going thru this again, I can prove myself, and I will fight this one off, u guys dont believe that im not a troll, i will show u proof of every transaction i have ever done, btw when i said bakedON is just here to make sure i dont pot again, and he said basically he wasnt well read this:

lol... you troll
    I told you this **** will follow you everywhere you ******* troll.

that was a nice pm from him, if u guys dont want me here tell me, otherwise im willing to SHIP FIRST, would A TROLL ship first???

guys im here with alot of hardware u might all like, so please consider letting me stay, im here to ship first til i rebuild my name.

Shane Simpson, bad trader
    Last edited by Crazy Chuckster; 12-12-2005 at 11:48 AM.

As the other thread was locked I will not debate this with you any further...... Thej mods made it clear when they locked the other thread so it's time to be respectful to them.

I did tell you it would follow you everywhere though... and it has.

Nobody's ever going to trust you if you keep posting multiple threads and don't learn how to speak proper english.

teh l337 hax0r tradse nice I buy you im 4600 now! ****! ******!!

...beware the maturity of doom.

BTW, this thread will be locked shortly.

ok, well i just want to get my word out, thats all, im good if u guys will let me ship first

PM your way.
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVDRW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

be glad you havnt been ip banned from those forums. If you had pulled **** like that on my forum id block you in htaccess so you couldnt even see the site.

the guy who pmed me, i sent one back at ya, and to the last post, what do u mean the way i have acted?? i have my proof, what else do we need?

No receive yet

If my PM box doesn't work email mail AT justinb DOT net
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVDRW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

Originally posted by Horned_Frog03
    the guy who pmed me, i sent one back at ya, and to the last post, what do u mean the way i have acted?? i have my proof, what else do we need?
    soo all the people who say you've screwed them are lieing? and we should believe you based on what? Your word?

Originally posted by JungleMan
    No receive yet

If my PM box doesn't work email mail AT justinb DOT net

ok, i guess it didnt go through, ill go $45 shipped on the case, and I will ship the hub if u will pm me ur addy, and thanks for ur help!!

I emailed you at your Charter address.

well I first of all couldn't wait forever you said you'd email me in a day and it was 3 afterward I emailed and no response so I quit wastng my time. bud dude you came into here and used another name I mean that jsut means you are trying to hide yourself when you had so many chances and you screwed up you expect peopel to give you one more. to be honest if it was someoen else would you be so willign to give them so many chances?

also Tigs please close this he shouldn't ahve started a new one in the first place.

OK, he admits he screwed some things up. HOW DOES he clear his name? If he's willing to ship first, I see nothing wrong. It is widely known he must be watched, but he should be able to work his way back into good standing, shouldn't he?
    Folding systems: Can't even keep track any more....

My Heatware
    Folding in memory of Sharon Sharp 9/21/47-5/16/05

thanks for your input, i really appreciate it, guys, I have said what im willing to do, if i was a troll i would care less about my name, im here to reclaim my name, not kill it more, so just tell me what i gotta do. thanks!

Originally posted by Horned_Frog03
    so just tell me what i gotta do. thanks!
    You can start by checking your email