Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EFFOHBEEE-TROLL

YHPM

bump
    Video card pending, all other stuffs are still on sale

another bump, all things are ready and I will ship first if you have good reference.

BEWARE!!!

This guy just told me that HIS heatware was WinXP! Yes, I'm interested in the card but this is fishy. I'll dig up the PM, and maybe a Mod here can verify it somehow, I'll leave it up in my PM box.

will take your maxtor HDD, if you can mail them first, heatware under winxp

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future wrote on 04-14-2003 02:15 PM:
    If you want to trade that card, though, I have some things. I have an almost new WD 80GB 7200RPM drive, and a Maxtor 80GB ata/133, also just about new. I have a 52x sony CDRW comming in too, and I have a few other things such as a Pioneer 106s slot load DVD, ata66 too, a soundblaster Audigy, a 20GB WD HDD. Don't really have the cash to buy the card though, thats why I was looking for a heatsinkt o get mine RMA'd...but if you're willing to trade the card, I got the goods

Don't know why people get mad when you deny their trades? It's fairly easy to make false pm, or emails, so I will not go deep into that. And as I stated it above, I am willing to ship FIRST. I just can't accept your deals, sorry.

Hi,

Maybe I should give WinXP access to my account for him to see himself. I don't think I can make false PM that are still in my box. Now that you deny it, I assume that you are a TROLL. I've messagd the mods, I'm sure they can verify my PMs, and don't think they won't look into it.

And no, you didn't deny my deal, you asked me to ship first, that your references were under winxp.

Do whatever you can to release your anger, but I won't say anymore statements regarding your action.

We will see

Yeah this guy tried to bait me into sending my XP1700 that is currently in my sig as opposed to the XP1600 that was actually up FS/FT. Fishy indeed. He also wanted me to ship first and gave me false references

effohbeee, do you want to explain why you are using 2 user names, not showing your email in this other thread except as invalid hotmail (knowing already that you have to have valid email to trade here?)

the other thread is closed...

http://www.amdforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=216522

this one won't be far behind at the rate your going..plse pm me and explain yourself.

thanks..

Derick..i can call you Derick, right? also would be interested to know why you have 3 heatware accounts..none of them with any evals..(well, 3 and counting..i'm not done yet)

tanks

I don't know what this person's heatware is but mine is WinXP at heatware. Just check link in sig. I was going to purchase water pump but he would not ship first an with no references I backed out. Just got the e-mail from tenax an thought I would respond about him trying to use my heatware for references. This is not a good thing to do.
    DFI UT 250GB
    DFI NF4 Ultra-D (ado)
    Epox 8RDA3+

Heatware

I was going to trade a Asus nforce 2 mobo and he wanted me to ship first. That got me leary.
    DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR
    A64 Opteron 180 235x12 @ 2820Mhz 1.35v
    Thermalright Ultra 90, MSI 8800GT
    2 Raptors 74G HDs in Raid
    Mushkin 2 X 1GB XP4000
    PC PWR Cooling 510 SLI PSU

HEAT