Page 3 of 389 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Swamp

Yep, scroll wheel has problems. See here for the solution. Mouse also needs to be on USB. Will not work if plugged into PS2 port. I have no idea why Logitech hasn't fixed this the right way by now.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Here Len have a barrel of beer
    nah have a barrel of Whiskey instead lol

/me goes of to disable a logi wheel for favour of an MS one

Originally posted by coolme

Here Len have a barrel of beer
    nah have a barrel of Whiskey instead lol
    I assume that will be on me as well.

Originally posted by TitanMan
    I assume that will be on me as well.
    as long as your picking up the tab TitanMan, let me have a couple of shots..........Tequilla please

if you lie on the table it will surely be on you but then the tap will be in you mouth lol

what you after the beer or the Whiskey?

Hehehe. I'm root beer only for a few more years. Bargs, preferably.

Off to school I go. I'll catch you guys later.

WOW! I can't believe how lively things got in here! Looks like the FF like drinkin' as much as the rest of the Forum. LOL

And did I hear drinks were on TitanMan? Wonder how far in debt he'll be by the time he gets back from school?

coolme! What took you so long to find this joint? I thought you could smell a Pub kilometres away!

Lenny... like the FF could "hide" anywhere... LOL

beatendown, welcome to The Swamp!

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by {Tigress}
    coolme! What took you so long to find this joint? I thought you could smell a Pub kilometres away!
    Fortunately, us Brits are one of the few folks who still use miles - just like you yanks

I see the new sherriff was very quick to find this place though. There's a guy who knows where the trouble makers hang out.......... and where to hide to keep away from them

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    Fortunately, us Brits are one of the few folks who still use miles - just like you yanks

I see the new sherriff was very quick to find this place though. There's a guy who knows where the trouble makers hang out.......... and where to hide to keep away from them
    I don't know... you'd think we could get in line with the rest of the world as far as measurements go.

Metrics are the devil spawn..............long live America............

Originally posted by beatendown
    Metrics are the devil spawn..............long live America............
    It's all metric in physics. I greatly prefer the metric system. It's logically based on tens as apposed to the lengths of dead kings' appendages.

My other professor says that when we switch to metric, it will mark the date that the USA's power is slipping. According to him, the only reason we can defy the rest of the world and use our own system is because we're a/the "super power."

Man 'o man, you guys are sure running up my tab! Ok, only one more round, then you're going to have to mooch off of someone else.

One more round eh? ok pass the keg and tap................

Morning guys,

Mz T, I normally can but this place was a bit swamped out the door
    I never knew you used miles as well!

/me trips over a tap and splats on to a barrel
    /me brushes himself down and looks in wonder at the green hazey lighting...... {was there a session in here last night}
    /me spots a pair of legs jutting out from under a rolled up rug, beatendown still has the other (now) drained keg grasped tight to his chest
    /me ignores the fact that TitanMan is sitting on the cieling!

Time to install a new coffee machine, anyone for some good old Nescafe whilst we wait for the machine to arrive

Coolme, you must be hammered to make a triple post! Bartender, I think Coolme needs to be cutoff

TitanMan, don't believe everything those professors tell you. The mind sometimes gets a little 'off' when you have been in academia too long IMO. Sometimes they start thinking they are better informed about everything (like world affairs, cough cough wars, etc) just because they are expert in one area. Reminds me a little of actors but at least professors are well educated.

I've got a busy work day ahead of me so I'm just gonna grab a cup of decaf tea (milk & two sugars please) and I'll catch up with everyone later.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games