Page 53 of 389 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: The Swamp

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    LOL... just as well you don't play.. I just had two more folks ask if they can join

Can't wait to see ya doing some fragging TWO
    where do you guys announce your games? do you do it here or do you have a specific thread you post game times in?
    hmm...

Originally posted by The Wise One
    where do you guys announce your games? do you do it here or do you have a specific thread you post game times in?
    Just browse the titles of recently updated threads in Gaming and Fragging Frogs and you won't miss anything.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Originally posted by Lenny
    Just browse the titles of recently updated threads in Gaming and Fragging Frogs and you won't miss anything.
    right on
    hmm...

WOOT!!!! Always a blast to rip a piece outta the bosses

Oh, and just for BD.... this may officially be my last pimp of the tourney..... TWO, have you ever played AA? Want to get in on some action? Join the tourney!!!!
    j1m I have entered you in Pimpers-annonomous.............you need help.......

Originally posted by The Wise One
    Wise, I usually try to get a game going on the weekends (shut up everyone)...so just keep your eyes to the forums and you will spot the threads.........

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by beatendown
    j1m I have entered you in Pimpers-annonomous.............you need help.......
    I know.... it's addictive you know.... and it works!!!! I got at least 2 (maybe 3) new signups this morning!!!!
    Wise, I usually try to get a game going on the weekends (shut up everyone)...so just keep your eyes to the forums and you will spot the threads.........
    Of course, it's important to realise that by "threads", BD is referring to his clothing after we've finished ripping it to threads while fragging his butt all across the maps

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

good deal

ill keep my eyes peeled for them
    hmm...

Weekends Try every day!!

Don't believe me? Try this test. On 10 consecutive days, get on the forums at night, PM BD and suggest a game of UT2003, AA or maybe Q3. You will receive a 'yes' answer 10 out of 10 times. BD is nothing if not predictable

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

I know.... it's addictive you know.... and it works!!!! I got at least 2 (maybe 3) new signups this morning!!!!
    Of course, it's important to realise that by "threads", BD is referring to his clothing after we've finished ripping it to threads while fragging his butt all across the maps
    Now now now, don't be harsh. Give credit where credit is due. BD even broke zero on some of the UT2003 matches we played on the 'Plunge' map over the weekend
    Last edited by Lenny; 06-03-2003 at 05:16 PM.

Anyone up for some AA just now?

i am

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by coolme
    Anyone up for some AA just now?
    Where's BD?

Hey BD... when you leaving for Calif? Marriage is a wonderful thing. I wish both of you all the best for the future. See you when you get back btw.... will you have internet access while you're away? If not, you may want to get someone to fulfil your captain's duties while you're away.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Originally posted by modru2004
    i am
    I am on here 63.111.73.132

Evenin' y'all!

I see you've lured Wise into the FF trap! Good goin'!

Originally posted by {Tigress}
    Evenin' y'all!

I see you've lured Wise into the FF trap! Good goin'!
    actually K, i signed up awhile ago...just havent had much time to participate

but that has changed now
    hmm...