• LCD

28 35.00%
  • CRT (non flat)

6 7.50%
  • CRT (flat)

49 61.25%
  • others

2 2.50%
  • i don't use a monitor (don't be silly)

3 3.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Exclamation Poll: CRT or LCD, just click 3 times, wont bite :D

if there is no poll
    i think i m not an admin
    or i dunno how to post a poll

well im a gamer so I gotta have CRT. Besides if I had the cash to throw away on a LCD I would upgrade my computer first.. By then I wouldnt have enough so I would just buy a CRT. Ill take 10 more inches in the back for 200 bucks cheaper and better quality any day.

Better quality? I am sorry for games maybe but the LCDs are much easier on the eyes and they seem more viabriant as well. And with current LCDs the showding is minimal. At this point if you are buying a moniter there is no reason you shouldn't buy a lcd unless you want a uber huge moniter 22+. Cause for LCDs those can get very very exensive.

Heat: Videodrone Ebay: Vdrone

| XP 2500+ at 2.3Ghz (200*11.5) | 2x512MB Cosair XMS 3500 | Ati Radeon 9500 Pro | Abit NF7-S Rev 2.0 | 250GB WD JB |180GB WD BB | Ati TV Wonder VE |

Originally posted by Videodrone
    Better quality? I am sorry for games maybe but the LCDs are much easier on the eyes and they seem more viabriant as well. And with current LCDs the showding is minimal. At this point if you are buying a moniter there is no reason you shouldn't buy a lcd unless you want a uber huge moniter 22+. Cause for LCDs those can get very very exensive.
    Unless your a gamer... Which I am
    800 dollars for less gamming quality and more vibrant desktop Hmmm or 400 dollars and 1337 gamming quality and a less "vibrant" desktop.... Number 2

Your not going too find a good LCD that'll match a good CRT & you'll spend a bunch more $$$ trying ta do so.

If you play Games then CRT is the way to go, Games look like a water colored comic book on LCD

Oh and if your worried about the space a large CRT takes up ? take the $$$ you saved over the LCD & buy a bigger desk....

Despite the fact that I now use a LCD thats bigger than my old crt I would go CRT flat for hardcore gaming (any lan parties I go to I'll most likely take my crt). I voted LCD though as a majority of my time these days is web related type stuff and about the only type of games that dont look acceptable on my lcd are fps games and they generally arent that bad to me anyway.

The lcd is much better on my eyes I've noticed, I did have a crappy crt though.

(Buying a bigger desk ain't always a better option ya know )

I'll have to vote for a good, quality LCD.
    -AthlonXP 2700+, Corsair 2x512 PC-3200LLPT, Asus A7N8X Dlx rev1.04 bios 1002A1 Uber, SLK-800u, WinXP Pro SP1, Silver Chieftec server tower Aluminum, Antec TruePower480, Sunbeam Fan Controller, 20.1" Dell 2000FP LCD, Maxtor 120g, WD 120g, Pioneer 106S 16x DVD-ROM, Sony DRU-500A DVD burner, Radeon 9800 Pro, Onboard LAN, Onboard Sound

HAve to vote for a CRT myself