Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

updated info on troll effohbeee

Hey, Im afraid effohbeee will jip me, with the past posts ive been reading in this thread:
    http://www.amdforums.com/showthread....ight=effohbeee

He emailed me and said his Heatware is AMDMADMAN.
    I already sent the Money Order for the Video Card, but i dont think he has it yet....is there something I can do to stop the processing?? PLEASE HELP!!!... thanks
    Last edited by tenax; 04-18-2003 at 04:24 PM.

Email the MOD here Tenax (click his name at the top of the hotdeals page) or PM him. It depends on who you got the money order from the stub should have info on how to stop/track etc. Good luck and trolls Suck!

Peter

you might be able to put a stop payment on the moneyorder.
    Not that that would get you your money back, but it would at least keep him from getting it. Another possibility is to put a trace on the Money Order and then you can verify when it has been deposited and into who's account. This could be useful in those Mail fraud charges you are going to be filing soon with this effohbeee fellow.
    Hope that helps somehow.
    good luck

Yeah, just put a trace on it. Its actualy enough to prosecute ya know? 9 out 10 fraud cases aren't prosecutable, but this is 1 out of the 10 that could be persued (I know from personal experience). If you put a tracking# on the money order, you could possibly have it stopped (you might be able to have it held at his local post office without it being delivered to him, even if it don't have a tracking#)

Lets do what we can to get this Scumbag!!!!

I knew he was out to get people the day he registered here

Maybe we need personal info to prevent him from coming back under a different nick and getting somone else??
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

Not defending anyone here but the guy said he just mailed it, the troll probably haven't got the money order yet, why not wait and see? If he decided not to send it, then you can do something about it.

Originally posted by kabuki
    Not defending anyone here but the guy said he just mailed it, the troll probably haven't got the money order yet, why not wait and see? If he decided not to send it, then you can do something about it.
    This "Guy" has registered here with 2 different nicknames in the last day. He doesn't respond to any PM's or e-mail, has removed his e-mail from his profile and exhibits every behavior a crooked would!! I think it's safe to say he's a Troll, true he hasn't actually ripped anyone off yet and thats because he hasn't had the chance
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

That heat for AMDMADMAN is my heatware not his. The e-mail address in Heatware is my main e-mail address. I have prove that it is me

I just tracked a PM I sent him and he was online at 2:46pm EST. He didn't respond to any of these threads or any PM's I sent him.

I don't think this guy needs any "Benefit of the doubt", he's trolling

I think it's safe to say he's a Troll, true he hasn't actually ripped anyone off yet and thats because he hasn't had the chance
    And that is what I love to hear.

Heat: Videodrone Ebay: Vdrone

| XP 2500+ at 2.3Ghz (200*11.5) | 2x512MB Cosair XMS 3500 | Ati Radeon 9500 Pro | Abit NF7-S Rev 2.0 | 250GB WD JB |180GB WD BB | Ati TV Wonder VE |

there is no doubt in my mind this user is up to no good..i can guarantee you that he will be on the trollhunters list within 24 hours...and i have him a bunch of info on him if it is needed.. if you read this derick, you would be well advised to stay a long way away from here. you don't want me on your case, trust me..and that applies as well to making good no your deal with the initial poster of this thread. believe, me, it's not worth the grief you'll bring on yourself.

WARNING
    I was suspicious and had tenax do an IP check- He confirmed that
    effohbeee = kabuki

Trust your instincts here, boys -

Derrick - your not slick... You better make good on the current deal you have OR RETURN THE CARD; or we will be hunting you down.

Tenax already has ALL your personal info - so BE SMART and DO THIS GUY RIGHT
    TRADING POST RULES - HEAT
    Folding For Our Future

<xxxxxxxxx(|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

dum dum DOM dum!!

Get that rat b@stard!

Originally posted by got-mota?
    WARNING
    I was suspicious and had tenax do an IP check- He confirmed that
    effohbeee = kabuki

Trust your instincts here, boys -

Derrick - your not slick... You better make good on the current deal you have OR RETURN THE CARD; or we will be hunting you down.

Tenax already has ALL your personal info - so BE SMART and DO THIS GUY RIGHT
    does this guy(effohbeee) actually think that the mods don't have his IP and there is nothing they can do with it? LOL

go get 'em guys,,

these kinds of losers really pi$$ me off!

Originally posted by kabuki
    This post, earlier in this thread, clearly shows he's hoping for some time (maybe enough for him to get the MO and cash it?) before anything is done. Derrick, are you 12 or something?
    TRADING POST RULES - HEAT
    Folding For Our Future

<xxxxxxxxx(|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>