Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We may need someone to visit Derrick in sothern Cali????
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

Originally posted by AMD Fanatic
    We may need someone to visit Derrick in sothern Cali????
    he he he ,,where does he live in so cal? I live in the Los Angeles area!

Yep....Trolls Suck

I also live in So Cal and if need be I could probably meet with crazyman and help you guys out.

2.8c
    IC7-G

A64 3200+
    VNF3-250

Originally posted by kabuki
    Not defending anyone here but the guy said he just mailed it, the troll probably haven't got the money order yet, why not wait and see? If he decided not to send it, then you can do something about it.
    you are effohbeee.

effohbeee=adol=kabuki

tsk tsk tsk.. and you thought we wouldnt figure it out?

have a fine day and a nice life posting somewhere else.

numb nuts.

T

p.s.

*stuck*

I have seen other forums with "classified" forums that only let you post in that forum if you have 100 posts or more.

maybe that would help with boneheads like this guy. ?

Originally posted by Tigsman
    you are effohbeee.

effohbeee=adol=kabuki

tsk tsk tsk.. and you thought we wouldnt figure it out?

have a fine day and a nice life posting somewhere else.

numb nuts.

T

p.s.

*stuck*
    thanks for the stick tigs, I have a feeling we're not done with this kid yet

That was the stupidest post ever..... I had a weird feeling it was him the first time I read it
    It took tenax all of 5 minutes to verify his IP for me, though; he's a VERY efficient DINO
    Last edited by got-mota?; 04-16-2003 at 09:19 PM.
    TRADING POST RULES - HEAT
    Folding For Our Future

<xxxxxxxxx(|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

You know, I would really love to see crazyman and ronnie roll up to his house and literally take the Eheim pump (and a few other random parts just for bein' a troll )

Bring a digicam so we can get pics of what the little troll looks like
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

I have seen other forums with "classified" forums that only let you post in that forum if you have 100 posts or more"........

I dont think that is a fair thing to do to newcomers that may want to save a buck.

Its turned me away from that nameless forum when they did that.
    Some people,like myself , just cruze throught forums looking for a good deal......not necessarilly there to BS. Some of us are hardworking, honest people. And when your one of these people and cant even see the damn FS/FT forum because you dont have a 100 posts, just plain sux.

Not pointing any fingers, but if people would be a little more careful and use more common sense. Then ,for the most part, it could be avoided.
    Doing a search on past posts from a potential buyer and reading enough of them to get a feel for the way this person carries themselves is a VERY GOOD starting point...
    I mean, before most of us buy anything we do our reseach to see whats the best bang for the buck,right? Just apply that same effort to finding out a little bit about the person you are considering buying/trading to...
    If you really want to make sure that you dont get screwed. To do otherwise is just asking for it IMO.

For instance....I was looking to sell/trade a GF3 and DANZhitYukon(or whatever his alias was) was trying to get me to trade with him.........I almost did until I did a search and saw something (I dont recall exactly)that he said that struck me wrong. Needless to say, I didnt do the deal and a week later I see posts about how he screwd some guy out of a vid card.

Just use a little common sense people and protect your wallets!
    Last edited by IdaHOO; 04-16-2003 at 08:56 PM.

Originally posted by IdaHOO

Doing a search on past posts from a potential buyer and reading enough of them to get a feel for the way this person carries themselves is a VERY GOOD starting point...
    I mean, before most of us buy anything we do our reseach to see whats the best bang for the buck,right? Just apply that same effort to finding out a little bit about the person you are considering buying/trading to...
    If you really want to make sure that you dont get screwed. To do otherwise is just asking for it IMO.
    Guidelines

The members of this forum where dead on when they sent me these guidelines to post. They just need to be followed, or at least traders need to start with common sense.

T

Originally posted by JungleMan
    You know, I would really love to see crazyman and ronnie roll up to his house and literally take the Eheim pump (and a few other random parts just for bein' a troll )

Bring a digicam so we can get pics of what the little troll looks like
    LOL,,,it would be fun,,,he did'nt rip me off ,but I would still enjoy the hell out of it......

that could really enhance the "troll list" if accompanied by pics! LOL

I'm sure some of the law enforcement people would like to see some pics & address too!

well...on the good side..he never matched up with anyone else on the trollhunters list..so i think he's new..and thanks to us, he seems to be caught early
    Last edited by tenax; 04-16-2003 at 09:52 PM.

Originally posted by tenax
    well...on the good side..he never matched up with anyone else on the trollhunters list..so i think he's knew..and thanks to us, he seems to be caught early
    yep! thats a great thing!

Shane Simpson still on the Troll

Looks like he is reading boards and then emailing offers. Just had
    one from him yesterday. Found him on troll list dropped any idea of any deals real quick.
    Last edited by Whizzer; 04-16-2003 at 09:50 PM.

of course he is..but having been there , i get very suspicious if people post to me out of the blue and i always check for the user name and followup if that happens.

I also live in SO.Cal and I like collecting things. LMK hehehe

G
    Asus M4A79XTD EVO
    AMD 630 Propus @3.22 mhz
    4G XMS DDR3
    Gigabyte 5570
    1 120 ide boot
    2 160 seagate sata raid 0
    2 500g wd sata raid 0
    Win 7
    850 Thermaltake psu